Mavic Pro Payment Status and Bank
1419 4 2017-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NeilTen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 95144 ft
United Kingdom

Ok, I mistakingly posted this in the Mavic forums when it's likely it should have been here.

Apologies if this has been covered previously.

My query is regarding payment status. I ordered on the 11th Jan and payment status was authorized.
My bank showed pending transaction and also showed that £1099.00 was unavailable to me.

I'm not chasing shipping dates etc as I know the score.

When I logged into online banking this morning, the pending transaction of £1099.00 had gone and this amount was now available again in my account.

There has been no change on my DJI order on my account. Just wondering if anyone has seen or experienced this.

The last thing I want to do is cancel the order and have to resubmit it waiting a further X amount of days/weeks.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

MY ORDERSOrder Number:  0442963891032

• 1Place Order
  • 2Payment Reviewing
  • 3Payment Success
  • 4Shipped
  • 5Order Completed

Payment Status:
Authorized
Payment Method:
WorldPay
Total:
£1,099.00
Order Time:
2017-01-11 20:02:57 (UTC)

2017-1-17
Use props
Boidster
New

United States

For what it's worth, my order (for batteries, not a Mavic) is in the same situation - Payment Success, but no shipping for 6 business days even though (unlike the Mavic) the item is in stock and shows 1 business day shipping. Online chat cannot tell me when the order will ship. There is no phone support available. Very frustrated. It seems that sometimes a DJI staff member will reply to forum threads here, so good luck to you (us).

You would hope that they would not charge your card until the item actually ships; perhaps that is why you saw a hold and then a release of the funds. When they realized they weren't going to ship right away they released it?

They do need a better online order support system...
2017-1-17
Use props
NeilTen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 95144 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks for the reply. I don't mind them charging before it's shipped. I just feel I'm sat in limbo here as the authorisation might have expired and I'm not sure how to progress it. I spoke to a person on chat but they just quoted payment terms and said I'd be charged when it ships. But surely if the authorization has expired then they won't be able to charge me so the order will just sit there
2017-1-17
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

NeilTen Posted at 2017-1-17 14:36
Thanks for the reply. I don't mind them charging before it's shipped. I just feel I'm sat in limbo here as the authorisation might have expired and I'm not sure how to progress it. I spoke to a person on chat but they just quoted payment terms and said I'd be charged when it ships. But surely if the authorization has expired then they won't be able to charge me so the order will just sit there

The order is still under normal status, waiting to be delivered. Please do not worry.
2017-1-17
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Boidster Posted at 2017-1-17 11:50
For what it's worth, my order (for batteries, not a Mavic) is in the same situation - Payment Success, but no shipping for 6 business days even though (unlike the Mavic) the item is in stock and shows 1 business day shipping. Online chat cannot tell me when the order will ship. There is no phone support available. Very frustrated. It seems that sometimes a DJI staff member will reply to forum threads here, so good luck to you (us).

You would hope that they would not charge your card until the item actually ships; perhaps that is why you saw a hold and then a release of the funds. When they realized they weren't going to ship right away they released it?

Could you please provide the order number, so that I can check the order status?
Also you can contact us here via Online-Chat: http://www.dji.com/support/product. Please click presales service on the above link, and then start online chat with our colleagues. They will also help to solve your problem.
2017-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules