Items paid for and not shipped;
1331 13 2017-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Boidster
New

United States

On 1/6 I ordered two Phantom 3 batteries while they were on sale. My order has been sitting in "Payment Success" status ever since. I sent an e-mail to the North America support address, got no response. I initiated a chat session last week and was told I'd receive an e-mail in 48 hours. Nothing. I started another chat session today, and after a 10-minute wait (after the agent had connected! Yes I sat there with "Hi how may I help you?" on the screen and no replies after I stated my issue.) I was told that the item is out of stock. Nine minutes ago, I asked "Do you know when the batteries might ship?" and still no response from "Adam".
Battery still shows as in stock, with 1 business day shipping. http://store.dji.com/product/phantom-3-intelligent-flight-battery

DJI sales support is horrible so far.

2017-1-17
Use props
Boidster
New

United States

After 13 minutes waiting for a reply from Adam, gave up and tried North American phone number. No option to speak with customer support for orders; all paths lead to online chat. As of now, no clue if/when my order will ever ship. DJI has my money, I have nothing yet. Next stop is BBB I suppose. Drone is great, DJI's company practices are not great.
2017-1-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I can understand how frustrating this must be, Boidster.
Could you please provide me with your order number? I'll help to check on it.
2017-1-17
Use props
Marushkl
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-1-17 18:25
I can understand how frustrating this must be, Boidster.
Could you please provide me with your order number? I'll help to check on it.

Hy, I had order a Ronin-m and his suitcase and I was wondering when I can recive it?I was reading the forum and many of the custumers have complains about the shipping.Can you tell me where is my order and in wich days it should be arrive at me?My ord number : 0407626388093
2017-1-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Marushkl Posted at 2017-1-18 01:41
Hy, I had order a Ronin-m and his suitcase and I was wondering when I can recive it?I was reading the forum and many of the custumers have complains about the shipping.Can you tell me where is my order and in wich days it should be arrive at me?My ord number : 0407626388093

We've sent you an e-mail with the details and updated it for you, please feel free to let us know for any further questions, we'd like to help you.
Thanks for your support again!
2017-1-18
Use props
Boidster
New

United States

Natalia, thank you for your offer of assistance. Frankly, your presence in these forums is the best public-facing aspect of DJI that I've seen so far.

After two "escalation to higher support" via chat, and a short-lived complaint filed at the BBB, I got an e-mail from onlinesales@dji stating my order would ship this week (and the delay is due to a back-order of P3 batteries). As of today, the order shows Shipped, and has a tracking number.

I think DJI has some work to do on their online store support and communications to customers when orders are delayed. But all's well that ends well.
2017-1-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Boidster Posted at 2017-1-19 13:55
Natalia, thank you for your offer of assistance. Frankly, your presence in these forums is the best public-facing aspect of DJI that I've seen so far.

After two "escalation to higher support" via chat, and a short-lived complaint filed at the BBB, I got an e-mail from onlinesales@dji stating my order would ship this week (and the delay is due to a back-order of P3 batteries). As of today, the order shows Shipped, and has a tracking number.

Boidster, it's highly appreciated for your feedback, we concern much about that.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority, we are always working to improve our service so that you can enjoy it.
Thank you very much for your supporting again!
2017-1-19
Use props
fans390df207
New

Colombia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-19 18:47
Boidster, it's highly appreciated for your feedback, we concern much about that.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority, we are always working to improve our service so that you can enjoy it.
Thank you very much for your supporting again!

I have 50 days without my order being sent, I do not know where to write. I have sent about 10 emails and I have no answers. my order is 017027592658
2017-1-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans390df207 Posted at 2017-1-19 20:02
I have 50 days without my order being sent, I do not know where to write. I have sent about 10 emails and I have no answers. my order is 017027592658

Sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulties, we'd like to help you check the status and reply your e-mail with the details.
Please feel free to let us know for any further questions, thanks.
2017-1-19
Use props
Marushkl
New

Romania

I haven,t recive any message and aither email...
2017-1-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Marushkl Posted at 2017-1-21 14:02
I haven,t recive any message and aither email...

You case has been escalated, we'll send you an e-mail soon, sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Please feel free to contact us for any further questions, thanks.
2017-1-21
Use props
Tangjans
lvl.4
Singapore

Please assist me with order 0659882970138 - it's been paid for and so far no further progress. Online chat and email to support hasn't been helpful so far.
2017-1-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Tangjans Posted at 2017-1-24 21:42
Please assist me with order 0659882970138 - it's been paid for and so far no further progress. Online chat and email to support hasn't been helpful so far.

Tangjans, we'replied you in another thread, please do not re-post it, thanks.
2017-1-24
Use props
GodsSon
lvl.1
Flight distance : 236703 ft
United States

Hi. Please help me with my order.  Placed on Jan 17th, charged on the 20th, posted to credit card on the 23rd.  Just chatted with customer service, no help. Was informed that order was prior-auth for payment, but order was drawn from my account.  Order number is 0019986880222.  Thanks.
2017-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules