Mavic pro Barometer error
2443 1 2017-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Carlosdron 2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14754 ft
Spain

[size=14.6667px]Hello everybody in the community. Today I have to abort two flights, after setting up everything and calibrating compass, I proceed to take off in gps mode and at 3 meters height I saw the rear light changing from green to red and a main controller error warning in the djiGO4 app, showing "barometer error" and "barometer data exception". I landed the mavic. I reset everything, but the error persisted. I shut off everything and move to another location, calibrate compass again and I turn on everything and everything looks fine then, with the ready to go in gps mode and green lights I take off and at 2 meters height the green light turns red and the mavic ascend abruptly fast, then i Hold my left stick down and I managed to control it and land it safely again, the same barometer errors appears on the djiGo4 app. Went home frustrated and start calibrating IMU without success regarding barometer error. Then contacted dji support and asked me to  reset to factory status, and the same, the error persist. Then they asked me to upgrade to latest firmware, but the error persist. And then to downgrade to previus firmware, and the error persist. The problem is that the error is intermittent. When I turn on the Mavic sometimes the error appears at first, and sometimes passes 30 seconds or so. I am a bit frustrated with this. So far my mavic is one month old and I have not crashed at all, and I only put at it 39 flights. They asked me to send for data analysis and repair. How long I will have to be without my mavic? I was waiting for three months before it arrived and now this....
[size=14.6667px]

[size=14.6667px]

[size=14.6667px]https://youtu.be/XqdwhgxxSHU
[size=14.6667px]

[size=14.6667px]

2017-1-17
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
China

Sorry for the error, now we have tried every solution online, advise to send the drone back to get checked. Please send an e-mail to support@dji.com with the following info, the subject should be " Forum support". We'll help you create a case.
Case illustration:
Full name:
Email address:
Phone number:
Shipping Address:
Zip Code:
Forum link for your case:
2017-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules