Afternoon in Lytham St Annes - OSMO Mobile iPhone 7+
1124 7 2017-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdc4069cd
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Had a mess about with my iPhone 7+ and Osmo Mobile over the weekend with the Family at Lytham St Annes over the weekend.
Pretty impressd with the results, recorded footbage using the DJI App, and Filmic Pro. Edited together with Quik.

2017-1-17
Use props
fivetonine
lvl.4
Flight distance : 985135 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Seems you guys had fun there!
2017-1-17
Use props
A1000
lvl.3
Flight distance : 149760 ft
United Kingdom

Looks like a fun afternoon out and great footage
2017-1-18
Use props
Mossesque
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Cheers, had loads of fun recording it.
Found Filmic really good to use for slow mo stuff
2017-1-18
Use props
A1000
lvl.3
Flight distance : 149760 ft
United Kingdom

Mossesque Posted at 2017-1-18 02:11
Cheers, had loads of fun recording it.
Found Filmic really good to use for slow mo stuff

Looks like you had fun and very typical weather I notice!  I have tried FilmicPro and got slightly frustrated with it being a bit buggy for me so have been trying an alternative called Mavis which is a bit more but it does have some good pro features like focus peaking which I find quite useful.  It doesn't currently integrate with the Osmo but that's in development I believe.  A side benefit is that it's designed in the UK
2017-1-19
Use props
misterjohn
New

United Kingdom

Nice video! Lovely little family....   My great aunt and uncle used to take my brother and I to Lytham on Sundays......  

I bought an Osmo Mobile (which arrived on Wednesday).

Thursday was Setting It Up Day.  Took HOURS and HOURS to charge the battery..... with no success.   SIGH.  Until I discovered I had to remove the little plastic sticker over the contacts! What a muppet I am!

Nice to see a positive posting. So many of the postings seem to be so negative.... that I am wondering what I've got myself into.

I'll be using a OnePlus 3.
2017-2-3
Use props
rrkpl1
lvl.1

United States

Your video made me smile ! It really captured the feeling of your day.
2017-2-3
Use props
Mossesque
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Thanks for the positive comments.

In my opinion the Osmo is a great bit of kit, it may have its flaws, but I'm not Steven Spielberg, I'm just trying to record better videos of the fun times I have with my family etc.
2017-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules