876 6 2017-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
phinchman
lvl.3
Flight distance : 120994 ft
United States

Hello, All:

In the DJI GO app for the P3P, there is a view where you can play back your flights and it showed the flight routes/paths and even the stick movements.  I can't seem to find that in GO 4.  Is it there??

Thanks!
2017-1-17
Use props
phinchman
lvl.3
United States

And I should clarify, I'm not trying to use GO 4 with P3P, I'm trying to use it with P4 Pro.  Thanks again.
2017-1-17
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

At the entry screen (the picture of the craft with 'Enter Device' towards the bottom right), there are 3 lines at top right. Select that.
Select 'Flight Record'.
Scroll up the list of previous flights from the bottom. There you are. Make sure that you hit the cloud button to syncronise records if you used another device (e.g. iPad not your iPhone).

That assumes you are logged in. Do that under 'Me' at bottom right of the entry screen.
2017-1-17
Use props
phinchman
lvl.3
Puerto Rico

Thanks, Punchbuggy!  I actually did click the 3 lines at top right, and saw other things, but not flight records.  That said, every time I load up the app I see something that I could swear was not there before.  Now that I've had a few flights, I'll check that out again later today.  Thanks again!
2017-1-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

phinchman Posted at 2017-1-18 08:08
Thanks, Punchbuggy!  I actually did click the 3 lines at top right, and saw other things, but not flight records.  That said, every time I load up the app I see something that I could swear was not there before.  Now that I've had a few flights, I'll check that out again later today.  Thanks again!

May I  know you got it sorted out or not?
2017-1-19
Use props
phinchman
lvl.3
Puerto Rico

Hi Natalia,

First off, let me say that I'm very impressed by the way you follow-up on DJI Go and DJI Go 4 questions and issues.  To answer your question, I did find the Flight Records in Go 4, but it was all text, mostly alerts like "Home point has been set", or "Ambient light too low" for the sensors.  But, would I'm looking for is more like this that I got with the Go App and my P3 Professional:
P3P Flight Record.JPG
2017-1-19
Use props
phinchman
lvl.3
Puerto Rico

And Natalia,  yes, in that picture my P3P crashed, and the Flight Record was very useful to DJI in determining that my P3P was defective.   I know there is a "draw flight route" feature in Go 4, but my flight records are only text.
2017-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules