1816 6 2017-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Erez2GO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 180341 ft
United States

Hello DJI support,

I posted this thread on the mavic forum topic but haven’t received a response. Also sent an email (398849) with no response.

I hope that at least here you would provide with an answer.

I received my Mavic pro from DJI online store yesterday. (bought the basic package, 2 batteries) I also purchased the DJI mavic refresh

First issue
I started with charging the battery that came within the mavic once i opened the package. In about 30-40 min it reached 3 green blinking lights and for the next hour it remained 3 green lights blinking without charging all the way to the 4 green light dot.
I tried to switch it on and off and then to recharge again, ive tried more electric sockets in the house and its the same.  I tried to use the battery with the mavic just to lower it towards 15% and to try again and it still only reaching 3 blinking green dots (about 60% power) and stay like that.
Also there was no indication that the battery needed an update. (when charging, the remote everything is fine and the other batteries are also reach full charge so i know it’s not a charger issue but a battery issue and seems to be defect)

Second issue:
I’ve tried to calibrate the sensors using DJI assistance II.
I plug the mavic to the computer, DJI assistance recognize the device, i go to calibration tab and the "start calibration" button is grayed out and there a small yellow triangle with a message next to the button –“please reboot your device”.

I rebooted maybe 7-10 times and no change. Also, although I already had the up to date firmware version already installed, I refreshed and reinstall the last firmware version and then tried again with no success.  I tried to un install the assistance II and reinstall, i tried to use different computer and no luck.
I wouldn’t want to fly the mavic with no calibration to the sensors and I don’t know if I have faulty sensors

Please Advise DJI support.

2017-1-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

First issue: Please try to dis-charge the battery and full charge it again. Have you tried to put it into the aircraft and check the battery status from DJI GO app?
Second issue: Since you had try some basic troubleshooting, please export the calibration data via DJI Assistant to dropbox and send me the link.
I'll forward the data to our engineers for review.
2017-1-18
Use props
Erez2GO
lvl.2
Canada

Thanks for the replay.
i did discharge the battery and tried to recharge it - same result ,  reach about 60% (3 green dots) and its stays like that for over 2 hours without reaching full (4 green lights).  When i check for the battery status in DJI app it give me status "normal" with only low level of voltage.

Can you please guide me as for how to retrieve the vision data?

Thanks
2017-1-18
Use props
Erez2GO
lvl.2
Canada

Ok so i managed to export the sensors data -  
please refer to link :  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uuubj ... U0xb-guCvjgtMa?dl=0
2017-1-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Erez2GO Posted at 2017-1-18 11:51
Ok so i managed to export the sensors data -  
please refer to link :  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uuubjiq54qfebjv/AABpmW9WpWqU0xb-guCvjgtMa?dl=0

I will forward the data to our engineers for review.
Could you please clarify your current firmware version?
Have you updated the firmware to latest version?
2017-1-19
Use props
Erez2GO
lvl.2
Canada

Hello,

Like i wrote in my first post , once i received the Mavic the first thing i did was to check current firmware and although the mavic already had the last one i refreshed and reinstall the last firmware version with the assistance II software.
My current firmware version v01.03.0200.   DJi go4 app and assistance II recognize this is the correct firmware(for the Mavic,RC and battery) and there's no need to further updates.

Until the issue with the sensors calibration would be addressed by the engineers , what would be the next step for the battery defect?

2017-1-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Erez2GO Posted at 2017-1-19 07:59
Hello,

Like i wrote in my first post , once i received the Mavic the first thing i did was to check current firmware and although the mavic already had the last one i refreshed and reinstall the last firmware version with the assistance II software.

To locate the issue, please help confirm the following information:
1. Can you take off the aircraft? if yes, please hover it at a low altitude for 1 minutes, then export the flight record, you can upload it to Dropbox and provide us the link.
2. Please upload a screenshot for the battery info.
3. Pease export the calibration data as well, you can find the file as the instruction below.
For Windows:
C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2_V1.0.4\Assistant/calibration_signal_log.txt
C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2_V1.0.4\Assistant\vision/cali_conf.txt
For Mac:
Macintosh HD/application /Assistant.app/Contents/MacOS

2017-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules