843 5 2017-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fivetonine
lvl.4
Flight distance : 985135 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Here's a video I shot with OSMO and the OSMO Bike Mount last year in Austria. I generally like the stabilization, but find the bike mount too rigid, and on gravel tracks you would still have that shakiness in the video.
What do you think of it?

2017-1-18
Use props
fivetonine
lvl.4
  • >>>
Austria

And another one...can't get the YouTube video to appear here embedded, while I can in other parts of this forum. Any idea why, DJI?
2017-1-18
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

Osmo really doesn't like vibration, you need some additional dampening. Looked like a nice day out

Works for me, your user level may not be high enough to embed videos, I just pasted the link here
2017-1-19
Use props
fivetonine
lvl.4
  • >>>
Austria

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2017-1-19 04:56
Osmo really doesn't like vibration, you need some additional dampening. Looked like a nice day out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTCPM6gCNmE

Thanks for helping Matt-and-Riley! It is weird that I can insert videos in the "Phantom" part of the forum, but can't do it in the OSMO.

Additional dampening - how would you do that?
2017-1-20
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

fivetonine Posted at 2017-1-20 04:08
Thanks for helping Matt-and-Riley! It is weird that I can insert videos in the "Phantom" part of the forum, but can't do it in the OSMO.

Additional dampening - how would you do that?

I haven't seen the bike mount, but people talking about using something rubbery around the bars or tube. You could also try letting some air out of your tyres for a smoother ride ;)
2017-1-20
Use props
fivetonine
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2017-1-20 04:44
I haven't seen the bike mount, but people talking about using something rubbery around the bars or tube. You could also try letting some air out of your tyres for a smoother ride ;)

That will probably be the best. Make for some additional cushioning, maybe it helps!
2017-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules