CAS-384272-B3G8V2
1429 9 2017-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gbmarsh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 75692 ft
Canada

My Phantom 3 Standard arrived in Carson California for service 3 days ago according to UPS tracking. So far my case number CAS-384272-B3G8V2 yields nothing when entered on the repair tracking website and I have not even recieved an acknowledgement that it has arrived from DJI themselves. Is this normal? Online chat is useless and can't or won't tell me anything further.
Love the product, not feeling good about the after sales support.
2017-1-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Gbmarsh, thanks for bringing this to our attention, we'll check your case and help you receive an update as soon as possible.
2017-1-18
Use props
gbmarsh
lvl.2
Canada

Thanks, the seemingly one sided communication protocol that DJI favors is the one thing that seems to frustrate most customers. My Phantom 3 Standard failed after 2 flights and 1 attempt at updating the firmware. After my brief experience with the first one I was impressed enough that I went out and bought a second one while I sorted out what to do to get the first one running. Since then the process of communicating with support has been a slow and frustrating process with very little in the way of feedback other than empty apologies. I've done my part by first spending a lot of my hard earned money on your products and by sending the defective model back for service/replacement. It's now up to DJI to fulfill there part of the process in a timely and satisfactory manner.
2017-1-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

We'd understand your feelings and it's appreciated for your feedback.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority, we're always working to improve our service.
2017-1-18
Use props
RGM129
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-18 23:01
We'd understand your feelings and it's appreciated for your feedback.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority, we're always working to improve our service.

I also have shipped and DJI received.

UPS tracking number shows that the Drone was delivered 1ZE80E409093012040.
When I enter the case #CAS412972J5J8X9  I receive this message do I have the wrong case number?

Sorry, the number you input has not been found. This may be because:

1) The product you sent has not been delivered to DJI yet.

2) The product you sent has been delivered to DJI, but it has not yet been registered. We aim to register each product as quickly as possible so please try again later.

3) The number you entered is incorrect. Please check.

Case No.
CAS412972J5J8X9
2017-1-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

RGM129 Posted at 2017-1-25 13:40
I also have shipped and DJI received.

UPS tracking number shows that the Drone was delivered 1ZE80E409093012040.

It'll take some time to check in and update the system, please do not worry about it.
I'll inform our related team for your case and help you receive an update soon.
2017-1-25
Use props
gbmarsh
lvl.2
Canada

I'm still waiting for a reply as to when my replacement will be shipped, I received an email on the 19th saying that a replacement has been approved and I will be updated when shipping information is available. It's now the 25th and I have heard nothing, I have emailed support twice and the only response I have received is an automated email thanking me for my inquiry.   
CAS-384272-B3G8V2
2017-1-25
Use props
RGM129
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-25 21:20
It'll take some time to check in and update the system, please do not worry about it.
I'll inform our related team for your case and help you receive an update soon.

Thank you DJI Natalia I did receive email today showing the progress.
2017-1-26
Use props
gbmarsh
lvl.2
Canada

I'm still waiting for a reply as to when my replacement will be shipped, I received an email on the 19th saying that a replacement has been approved and I will be updated when shipping information is available. It's now the 26th and I have heard nothing, I have emailed support 3 times and the only response I have received is an automated email thanking me for my inquiry.   
CAS-384272-B3G8V2
2017-1-26
Use props
gbmarsh
lvl.2
Canada

I received shipping confirmation and tracking this morning.
2017-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules