Damping plate?
5981 12 2017-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mscarohaley
lvl.1
United States

I've been having issues with my Mavic, a lot of issues. I've had it for about a week now- I have been banging my head up against a wall dealing with these bugs. Today a new notification has popped up (yay), you can see it in the photo I've attached. "Gimbal Cannot Receive MC Data. Unplug the 8 pin wire between the damping plate and aircraft, and check that no pins are loose. Contact DJI Support If this continues after restart." It went away after I rebooted the mavic, but now I'm curious as how to locate this "damping plate" and how to remove it so I can check if pins are loose. I cannot find anything about this online, any ideas?
143130hkkjkp9pvghut2oj.jpg

143130hkkjkp9pvghut2oj.jpg
2017-1-18
Use props
fansa628eb04
New

United States

I've had this same issue, and another - one where the battery isn't recognized - all three of them. What makes it worse is the Mavic will not "boot" with the familiar three beep startup - it has a random three-beep tone that cycles over and over, with the light staying a steady green. I flew it for all of five minutes when this happened. Can't upgrade or downgrade the firmware, cannot reset it to factory, can't really do anything. The remote doesn't connect, though the Android app will connect if it's connected to the remote (I'm not sure why), so it's going in for...an exchange? Repair? I'm not sure. I just received my Fly More package yesterday, so this was extremely disheartening.

2017-2-8
Use props
MaridAudran
New

United States

Here's a video showing the odd beeping it's doing...so I hear your frustration:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nz85gu ... 207_234158.mp4?dl=0
2017-2-8
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

Great, and now you need a skull x-ray & a contractor to fix your wall.  
2017-2-8
Use props
mscarohaley
lvl.1
United States

DRONE-flies-YOU Posted at 2017-2-8 20:21
Great, and now you need a skull x-ray & a contractor to fix your wall.

Thanks for the sarcasm
2017-2-11
Use props
mscarohaley
lvl.1
United States

MaridAudran Posted at 2017-2-8 18:09
Here's a video showing the odd beeping it's doing...so I hear your frustration:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nz85gu6kp7pnpq1/20170207_234158.mp4?dl=0

Oh yeah these things can be so frustrating.. seems like every time I boot mine up there's a different notification/error. I've also had an issue with them not reading the batteries, but I just take it out and put it back in and it works instantly. It's crazy how finicky they can be!
2017-2-11
Use props
boostedford
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144478 ft
United States

im starting to think they quickly thru this quad together without testing when they got wind of the karma
2017-2-11
Use props
MaridAudran
New

United States

I ended up returning mine - I had the MC Data error, battery error, inconsistent firmware error, and the collision avoidance was disabled. Oh, and least of all - it wouldn't fly. RMA'd the thing the next day, sadly.
2017-2-13
Use props
it9ozs
New

Italy

Hi guys I'm a now member. I bought an used mavic pro and have same problem. Can't recognize the sensors, can't  calibrate anything, have no battery history and gimbal warning. Naturally can't fly..Have you news about this problems? Thanks
2018-4-10
Use props
djiuser_EhLtp9WFVdD9
New

India

Hey same happened with me
Can u please help how to solve
2019-4-25
Use props
djiuser_EhLtp9WFVdD9
New

India