1575 16 2017-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BrianKushner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44281716 ft
  • >>>
United States

My flights these days are spent watching hundreds of Errors go by on the screen..As if the WIND WARNING ERROR wasn't annoying enough, since the new Firmware upgrade myself and many others I'm finding out are spending their entire flight clearing errors from the screen.

Here is a flight log and you will see a TON of Attitude too Large. Exit Backward Obstacle Sensing errors along with a WHOLE BUNCH of GPS Position NoMatch errors. Can anyone shed light on what is going on here? Using latest Firmware and app versions.

Here is the log

ERROR LOG FILE

2017-1-19
Use props
ePetLicensing.c
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

First of all you should not be flying in that area because you are in the Philadelphia Airport NO FLY ZONE Air Space and it is ILLEGAl. We don't need another bad publicity.

Second, with every update DJI are increasing control of NO FLY ZONE and flying safety, so might see that one day you were able to fly and the next day you are going to have all kind of problems.

Third you are in a very densely populated area and you might have a lot of interference.

Safety First, Fund comes Second.

Protect animal population. Spay or Neutered your Pet!

2017-1-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Please sync your flight records through DJI GO APP.
Just to clarify, your APP account is the same one used for forum, right?
2017-1-20
Use props
Spirytus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 126864 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-20 02:50

Similar post here:

https://forum.dji.com/thread-81160-1-1.html

A few of the P4P owners (me being one as well) have seen this GPS NO MATCH message pop up in our flight logs. Though the message seems momentary and doesn't seem to effect flight performance can anyone from dJI chime in and tell us what it means?
2017-1-20
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

ePetLicensing.c Posted at 2017-1-19 21:47
First of all you should not be flying in that area because you are in the Philadelphia Airport NO FLY ZONE Air Space and it is ILLEGAl. We don't need another bad publicity.

Second, with every update DJI are increasing control of NO FLY ZONE and flying safety, so might see that one day you were able to fly and the next day you are going to have all kind of problems.

I always love it when you ask a question you get no answer but get riddled with the know it alls. I am 7 miles from PHL and not in any NFZ...Here is the actual DJI Map that shows this as well as another map. DJI still shows the TNFZ from a football game a month ago and I'm not in that zone either. So the NFZ didn't cause the GPS NO MATCH issue nor did interference.  I've been flying from my yard for a long time with many birds...so please next time save your admonishment.

2017-1-21
Use props
ePetLicensing.c
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

BrianKushner Posted at 2017-1-21 10:48
I always love it when you ask a question you get no answer but get riddled with the know it alls. I am 7 miles from PHL and not in any NFZ...Here is the actual DJI Map that shows this as well as another map. DJI still shows the TNFZ from a football game a month ago and I'm not in that zone either. So the NFZ didn't cause the GPS NO MATCH issue nor did interference.  I've been flying from my yard for a long time with many birds...so please next time save your admonishment.

[view_image]

No admonishment... Look at the map again????    

It goes all way up to Route 70 and encompasses Collingswood, Oaklyn  all the way to the edge of Haddon Township.

Again, This is America... and it is your choice... but don't come back {:4_142:}
when you loose your AC or get fined!

Protect animal population. Spay or Neutered and License your Pet!

MapPhilly.jpg
2017-1-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

The gps no match, seem to pop up when you were traveling at speed, and last for less than half a second, with the old P4 when playing back flight particularly at speed I would notice sudden loss of gps for split second but that warning wasn't on the P4, I don't think it's anything to worry about, I wonder were you flying in a lot of sun regarding attitude obstacle warnings I'm not to sure what these are,
On the up side you only had one wind warning, regarding the NFZ warnings , you can sort that one out with doctor do little,(Lol)
Maybe some warnings need more explanation and could be set a little to sensitive. Good luck..
2017-1-21
Use props
ePetLicensing.c
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-1-21 11:38
The gps no match, seem to pop up when you were traveling at speed, and last for less than half a second, with the old P4 when playing back flight particularly at speed I would notice sudden loss of gps for split second but that warning wasn't on the P4, I don't think it's anything to worry about, I wonder were you flying in a lot of sun regarding attitude obstacle warnings I'm not to sure what these are,
On the up side you only had one wind warning, regarding the NFZ warnings , you can sort that one out with doctor do little,(Lol)
Maybe some warnings need more explanation and could be set a little to sensitive. Good luck..

Protecting animals is NO laughing matters...  

But since you mentioned Dr Do Little, I bet he would give you  a discounted checkup...

About the NFZ, there is nothing to sort out...
2017-1-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

ePetLicensing.c Posted at 2017-1-21 12:14
Protecting animals is NO laughing matters...  

But since you mentioned Dr Do Little, I bet he would give you  a discounted checkup...  

Your Quick and alert, no offence meant. !!!!
Regarding the check up, if I'm in town I will look you up.

Anyone who cares and loves animals, has a special gift.  Good luck..
2017-1-21
Use props
ePetLicensing.c
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-1-21 12:20
Your Quick and alert, no offence meant. !!!!
Regarding the check up, if I'm in town I will look you up.

None taken... Just kidding with you...

I always try to promote safety... because here in the US they have already limited millions of people because of a few incidents that you can count on your fingers!
From the idiot that flew to the white house and recently to the idiot who flew in to the needle tower in Wahsington state.

Protect animal population. Spay or Neutered and License your Pet!

2017-1-21
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-20 02:50

I believe it's the same..IF you look at any of my recent flights they all contain this GPS error and many others in another forum are complaining
2017-1-21
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

ePetLicensing.c Posted at 2017-1-21 11:27

It goes all way up to Route 70 and encompasses Collingswood, Oaklyn  all the way to the edge of Haddon Township.

Interesting same app yet two different results? I'm telling you I'm 7 miles from PHL. I also show you the DJI map and that's the one that affects the drone..
2017-1-21
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

ePetLicensing.c Posted at 2017-1-21 11:27

Well I'm not sure how your getting something different on your app. I activated all zones and still don't get this map your showing. Also for good measure I included a distance image showing I'm 9 miles from PHL center...

2017-1-21
Use props
$gambino$
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

Where exactly are u in philly brian i am right outside in bristol/bensalem area and can see if i get this gps error. Its def weird
2017-1-21
Use props
$gambino$
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

I see u are in nj?
2017-1-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

BrianKushner Posted at 2017-1-21 21:34
I believe it's the same..IF you look at any of my recent flights they all contain this GPS error and many others in another forum are complaining

We understand that, but sorry that we need analyze the records you synced through DJI GO.
And also please export the flight data through Assistant 2, then upload it to Dropbox and post the link here, I will transfer the file to our engineers for analysis, then let you know the result.
Here is the tutorial for your reference:
2017-1-22
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

$gambino$ Posted at 2017-1-21 23:48
Where exactly are u in philly brian i am right outside in bristol/bensalem area and can see if i get this gps error. Its def weird

I'm in NJ near Walt Whitman
2017-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules