Switching between iPhone and iPad - seamless?
1433 3 2017-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SpeedVision
lvl.2
Flight distance : 516168 ft
United States

Does the Mavic store the settings from the DJI go app? Reason I'm asking is I would like to use multiple Apple devices as the monitor based on different situations… If the Mavic stores settings then I should be able to do this seamlessly. If the settings reside in the Go app then it will likely be difficult to have identical set ups on both devices…

If you have experience using multiple devices, please chime in and share your experience. Thanks!
2017-1-19
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 27489951 ft
  • >>>
Canada

My experience with DJI drones is that the setting are saved in the drone.  Some are not.  Camera settings, RTH settings, control exp are saved.  GEO does not.  Settings do transfer between apps as I have used Go 3 and Go 4 and settings have transfered.  However it is recommended and very easy to check the settings when switching view devices.
2017-1-19
Use props
SpeedVision
lvl.2
Flight distance : 516168 ft
United States

Hummingbird.UAV Posted at 2017-1-19 16:26
My experience with DJI drones is that the setting are saved in the drone.  Some are not.  Camera settings, RTH settings, control exp are saved.  GEO does not.  Settings do transfer between apps as I have used Go 3 and Go 4 and settings have transfered.  However it is recommended and very easy to check the settings when switching view devices.

Thanks for the info!
2017-1-20
Use props
djiuser_JDXwnSvsgTxH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1565 ft
United States

Is there a step by step way to switch between iPad 11 pro, and iPhone 11 Pro? Have mini 2
2021-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules