Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Controller reset
188883 88 2017-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9518d384
lvl.1

Canada

The mavic mini controller was showing the battery is half charged! I plugged it to charge. After all 4 lights showed full change of battery, i plugged out and tried to turn it on but is seems it does not work!!!
All 4 lights are on, when the controller is plugged in.
I searched all the pages and tried several methods but it doesn’t work at all. It is really disappointing .
2021-6-9
Use props
fans9518d384
lvl.1

Canada

The mavic mini controller was showing the battery is half charged! I plugged it to charge. After all 4 lights showed full change of battery, i plugged out and tried to turn it on but is seems it does not work!!!
All 4 lights are on, when the controller is plugged in.
I searched all the pages and tried several methods but it doesn’t work at all. It is really disappointing
2021-6-9
Use props
omid ab
lvl.1

Germany

Hello to the group
I always had a good flight with mavic 2 and also a safe landing and no accidents. I updated mavic 2 by connecting to DJI Assistant 2. The battery ran out in the middle of the update. No matter how much I try again, the update is not more than 58%.
2021-9-5
Use props
omid ab
lvl.1

Germany

gimbal هیچ حرکتی نداره تصویر رو به گوشی میفرسته فیلم رکورد میکنه
2021-9-5
Use props
omid ab
lvl.1

Germany

مهندسان لطفا به من کمک کنید
2021-9-5
Use props
cheddar-man
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44062 ft

United Kingdom

الآن أنت حقًا ستربكهم! إنهم سيئون بما فيه الكفاية في اللغة الإنجليزية ولكن العربية ، لا توجد فرصة!
2021-9-5
Use props
djiuser_m55AMdbQCgJU
New

Germany

Hi guys!
We bought the DJI mavic 3 classic with the rc controller yesterday.
We loaded the controller. It came on once, crashed and since then nothing happens here.
The c1+c2+record+camera buttons didn't help either.
Are there any more tips?

Thanks for your help
2022-11-26
Use props
djiuser_oAAKdpiJgoVs
New

Brazil

Hello everything is fine? I bought a drone with smart control Rm500 and it came stuck on the initial password screen, the only thing you can do is turn Smart Control on and off. Any help?
2023-8-1
Use props
scottdpauley
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3642 ft
United States

I have a similar issue. I have an iflight 75 alpha with caddix vista. I cannot get the remote control (Dji fpv v1) remote controller.  It binds without issue to a brand new DJI goggles integra but when I try to bind to iflight75 it will not bind! Please any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I have spent many many hours and still no go. Thanks in advance! Scott
2-28 10:49
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules