Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ARGtek functional issues, etc..
831 0 2017-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rr3101
New

United States

HELP! I have a very big problem!!!
Actually I have two:

I accidentally clipped one of the wires when installing my ARGtek range extender. I have managed to have it connected, but it is unreliable IMO and will not continue to function properly for very long.

I also have heard that the P3S will only work well with a 2.4ghz antenna, and the one that came with the ARGtek is 5.8Ghz... Does anyone know if this is accurate?

1. Does anyone know what the male piece in the picture is, or where I can buy one?

2. The ARGtek middle antennae is 5.8ghz, does anyone know where I can get a 2.4ghz antenna that can replace     the one  I have?

021744e4qgnzqup8gs8k4a.jpg

The connection I am having issues with is in the bottom right hand side of the picture...
I clipped just the orange wire, but have managed to make a shoddy connection (this is not my remote, I do not want to open it in case i disconnect it)
What is the function of this connection?? I have assumed it enables the battery to charge and transmits power to the other side of the controller, but I can't find answers anywhere..
Also, I do not want to try and splice all the wires and put them back into the original connection hub because I do not know how/if that can be done...

Any help will be greatly appreciated

2017-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules