P4 Repair
1060 2 2017-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chief RM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136204 ft
United States

got on chat with DJI service this morning as my P4 was delivered on Wedneswday and had heard nothing. She said it takes 1-2 days for the repair facility to get my bird in the system and would send me an email when it is. She also said that she would contact the repair facility about my concern as to why my bird wasn't in the system yet and let me know what she finds out.

As of now it seems to me that DJI's servcie folks are good to work with in answering questions and helping their customers.

I'm posting this for others who might have concerns when they don't see their bird in the system the same day it's delivered to the DJI dock. Will follow up as to how it takes to get into the repair facility's system once delivered to the dock.
2017-1-20
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Yes, it's normal to see the status update two days later, we're working to improve the system.
2017-1-20
Use props
Chief RM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136204 ft
United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-1-20 22:49
Yes, it's normal to see the status update two days later, we're working to improve the system.

Bird got in the system yesterday and went straight to repair. Got an email stating problems (camera main board, main control component gimbal, s/w issuest). All covered under warranty :-) Repair will be finished within 3-56 business days.

So should be flying within the next two weeks. UPS ground to Texas is 4 days.

Thanks DJI good customer service.
2017-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules