DJI Mavic Bag stitching comin undone on side pieces.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BarrettF77
lvl.2
Flight distance : 565459 ft
United States

Noticed tonight after 3 uses of the bag from putting the spare batteries in and out the stitching is coming undone.  I'll be reaching out to Amazon and maybe getting something different possibly.  A $80 bag that is sewn worse than a $14.99 Walmart special.   Thanks DJI for another outstanding bit of quality control.   And given the past attempts, I won't bother calling the customer support number.  Previous experience after A hour long wait to speak to someone who doesn't understand what I'm calling about and then to be escalated to a manager who will explain all the things they are unable to do.  So I think I'll save myself the grief unless you guys want to reach out to me.  Sad....
2017-1-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Could you please take some photos of the stitching issue?
We'd like to help you out.
2017-1-21
Use props
BarrettF77
lvl.2
United States

The threads are being pulled through as you can see where there is no stretching.  

Your site doesn't allow IOS devices to upload pictures [img][/img]
2017-1-29
Use props
cluc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 85682 ft
Australia

BarrettF77 Posted at 2017-1-29 14:37
The threads are being pulled through as you can see where there is no stretching.  

Your site doesn't allow IOS devices to upload pictures [/img]

No Image...
2017-1-29
Use props
BarrettF77
lvl.2
United States

Here's the picture with the amazon review I posted since DJI didn't reply or assist.  

https://www.amazon.com/review/R1YB2FDHBIA1MX/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv
2017-1-31
Use props
DJI MAVIC PRO I
lvl.2
Flight distance : 57018 ft
Ireland

hi i think is the MC Cases is the Best  to fits  DJI Mavic Pro  

2017-2-1
Use props
BarrettF77
lvl.2
United States

I'm really pi$$ed with the level of service DJI provides.   You ask for pics and then I PM you and still nothing.  
2017-2-1
Use props
Heavysledz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 819491 ft
United States

Well not sure how willing I would be to assist if I were DJI when you bash them in your review on Amazon for a few threads coming loose. Professionalism and politeness will likely get you further in life than your current methods. Also, they have been celebrating Chinese New Year so they are likely behind.
2017-2-1
Use props
BarrettF77
lvl.2
United States

Please  don't make excuses for them.  They have people stateside on here who aren't celebrating.  Anytime most have had issues it starts with show of concern and you are left hanging.  Hence the poor review.
2017-2-2
Use props
BarrettF77
lvl.2
United States

Thanks DJI, refund started.  
2017-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules