Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mycypher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 682215 ft
  • >>>
United States

Greetings,
I've had my P4P for almost 2 months now. Unfortunately with a few issues going on with updating and activating the drone, I didn't purchase DJI Care because I wasn't sure if I'd be keeping it. I see that DJI care can be activated after 48 hours with a "Verification Video", however I'd like to know how far after that 48 hours can I purchase DJI Care. My time flying this AC is about 90 minutes. Mostly spent checking settings, calibrations, etc. Is it too late?
2017-1-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

You can submit a video through our website as the instruction here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload
Our team will review your verification video according to verification standards for the relevant product within 3 business days.
Or you can send an e-mail to djicare@dji.com with your aircraft SN, our support will help you handle the case as well.
2017-1-22
Use props
fans1e42bccd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1879075 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It doesn't seem to be a problem how long you have had it as long as you do the video and answer all the questions that I got my dji care sorted without any issues. If your p4p is in good working order then they have been very helpful to me.
2017-1-22
Use props
mycypher
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Excellent. Thank you for the reply.
2017-1-22
Use props
mycypher
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-22 00:25
You can submit a video through our website as the instruction here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload
Our team will review your verification video according to verification standards for the relevant product within 3 business days.
Or you can send an e-mail to  with your aircraft SN, our support will help you handle the case as well.

Excellent. Thank you for the reply Natalia.
2017-1-22
Use props
fansd7699c2d
New
Flight distance : 972900 ft
United States

Hi mycypher:
2017-1-22
Use props
fansd7699c2d
New
Flight distance : 972900 ft
United States

I did not know about the DJI Care at first and just made a video yesterday and waiting for a replay. I have a lot to learn about making videos though so hopefully it will be good enough. I have a Phantom 3 standard and 4 Pro.
2017-1-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansd7699c2d Posted at 2017-1-22 13:55
I did not know about the DJI Care at first and just made a video yesterday and waiting for a replay. I have a lot to learn about making videos though so hopefully it will be good enough. I have a Phantom 3 standard and 4 Pro.

That's fine, please let us know for any further questions, we're always here to help you.
2017-1-22
Use props
mycypher
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing the info. I'm planning to make my video in the next day or so. Please update me on  how the process went for you.
2017-1-24
Use props
mycypher
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-22 00:25
Or you can send an e-mail to  with your aircraft SN, our support will help you handle the case as well.

Hello Natalia - I was attempting to record a DJI Care "Verification Video" for my P4P, but I don't see a "Check IMU" button in the app, as mentioned in the video tutorial. Am I missing it, does this only apply to the Inspire, or is there another step to do with the P4P?

Thanks in advance.
2017-1-26
Use props
mycypher
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

fans1e42bccd Posted at 2017-1-22 02:18
It doesn't seem to be a problem how long you have had it as long as you do the video and answer all the questions that I got my dji care sorted without any issues. If your p4p is in good working order then they have been very helpful to me.

Hello - Did you do the verification video for a P4P? DId you do the "Check IMU" step? I can't a "check imu" option anywhere in the app.
2017-1-27
Use props
mycypher
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Hello - I was trying to do a verification video for my P4P, but I cannot find a "Check IMU" option anywhere in the app, as mentioned in the tutorial.  Where did you locate the button for that step? Or is there one?
2017-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules