Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Requesting help from an admin to chase up RMA CAS397273X4Q1R7
1482 9 2017-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rick39
lvl.4
Flight distance : 164354 ft
United Kingdom

I arranged a return of my Mavic Pro last week through on line support. Spoke with support in California for a European claim that was sent to the Netherlands. UPS confirm the arrival of the package but I haven't heard from DJI, nor does online progress enquiry give me any information. Thanks for your help.
Rick Barry.
CAS397273X4Q1R7
2017-1-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Rick, it will take some time to check in and update the system, please do not worry about it.
We'll escalate it and help you receive an update as soon as possible.
Please feel free to let us know for any further questions, thanks for your support!
2017-1-22
Use props
rick39
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Many thanks Natalia, appreciate your help.
2017-1-22
Use props
rick39
lvl.4
United Kingdom

24 hours later and I've had confirmation that the drone has been looked at and the problem identified. It will be resolved and returned to me within the next few days. The cost of a new camera/gimbal combination is £170.25 plus £50.00 labour. This will be foregone as it is a warranty claim.
Thank you Natalia once again for your help.
2017-1-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

rick39 Posted at 2017-1-23 17:15
24 hours later and I've had confirmation that the drone has been looked at and the problem identified. It will be resolved and returned to me within the next few days. The cost of a new camera/gimbal combination is £170.25 plus £50.00 labour. This will be foregone as it is a warranty claim.
Thank you Natalia once again for your help.

Glad to hear everything goes fine, Rick.
Hope you can get it back and enjoy it soon!
2017-1-23
Use props
Keith Unwin
New

United Kingdom

Hi Rich,
I have a similar problem. How did you contact the California guys ? I'm struggling to find any contact info
2017-1-25
Use props
rick39
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Keith,
Go to the support page, then choose online support and you can have an online chat with a DJI rep. I managed to lose connection three times over an hour's worth of online chat but spoke to two representatives from USA and one from Europe during that time. Once you go through a few basic procedures to help you with your problem you will get an RMA case number if there is no solution. Remember you could get a rep from any country that offers support, but as my geographic location was in the UK, my RMA was directed to the closest DJI repair facility, which for me was the Netherlands. It's a simple enough routine from then on as DJI organised a UPS return with plenty of follow up information, once I raised the issue with an online admin from the forum, namely Natalia from Hong Kong, to escalate the claim using my CAS number. My Mavic is due back tomorrow following it's return to the Netherlands last Monday, some 10 days later. Can't complain about the RMA service at all.
2017-1-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Keith Unwin Posted at 2017-1-25 06:31
Hi Rich,
I have a similar problem. How did you contact the California guys ? I'm struggling to find any contact info

Keith,  we'd like to know more information about your issue so that we can help you handle it.
To get in touch with our tech support via phone or online chat, here is the link for your reference:
http://forum.dji.com/thread-81978-1-1.html
2017-1-25
Use props
Keith Unwin
New

United Kingdom

rick39 Posted at 2017-1-25 15:42
Keith,
Go to the support page, then choose online support and you can have an online chat with a DJI rep. I managed to lose connection three times over an hour's worth of online chat but spoke to two representatives from USA and one from Europe during that time. Once you go through a few basic procedures to help you with your problem you will get an RMA case number if there is no solution. Remember you could get a rep from any country that offers support, but as my geographic location was in the UK, my RMA was directed to the closest DJI repair facility, which for me was the Netherlands. It's a simple enough routine from then on as DJI organised a UPS return with plenty of follow up information, once I raised the issue with an online admin from the forum, namely Natalia from Hong Kong, to escalate the claim using my CAS number. My Mavic is due back tomorrow following it's return to the Netherlands last Monday, some 10 days later. Can't complain about the RMA service at all.

Hi Rich,
It seems from what you are saying in your post that you had to complain to RMA to get a resolution to your problem. I wonder what would have happened if you hadn't lodged an official complaint. I'll take your advice and contact Natalia in Hong Kong. Would you mind if I was to use your name as an introduction ?
Keith
2017-1-26
Use props
rick39
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Hi Keith,
Mine wasn't so much of a complaint but more by way of using the system. It seems if you can get an admin to "escalate" your case then it helps in speeding up the communication process.
Natalia is a little sweetie. By all means mention my name but only if you promise to be nice to Natalia!
2017-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules