DJi Mavic Pro "No picture transmission signal"
850 2 2017-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Julez
lvl.1

Germany

Hello everybody,
Hello everybody,  My DJI Mavic Pro, which I ordered on 26.12.2016 directly with DJI and two days ago arrived with me unfortunately has a defect from the factory. As the pictures show, the copter has "no image transmission signal", I get no live image on the smartphone and can neither video recordings as well as photos trigger, both on the smartphone and on the remote. It went once very briefly without problems, at the next turn on however unfortunately again the same problem! Otherwise, the Mavic flies without complaints and restrictions, in addition, I am enthusiastic about the Mavic, however, the current state of the "only flies" is of course not portable. What I have tried everything in vain: - Both apps reinstalled and re-tested (DJI Go 4, DJI GO), the same on another smartphone - Copter as well as remote control gedowngeated and tried - Copter as well as remote control geupdated and tried - Telephone DJI support called, since the also not further knew I now sign here!  Thanks in advance for the reply Best regards Julian Herrmann
2017-1-22
Use props
Julez
lvl.1

Germany

/Users/Julez/Desktop/Foto 20.01.17, 14 52 54.png
2017-1-22
Use props
Julez
lvl.1

Germany

Here are the link to the Screenshot pictures: