709 2 2017-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gybo102
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2426230 ft
United States

Hello,
Ill be selling my I1 very soon, but was wondering if I can get some help on figuring out a couple of things?

1. How can I tell how many hrs are on the I1 im selling only. My account has had a total of 3 aircraft (1 old and 2 current) this one being the second one, so when I look at my account, it shows combined Hrs for all 3 to date.

2. Do I need to "unregister" my aircraft with my DJI account before selling or anything like that? I want to make sure everything is goot to go, and make for an easy transaction with the buyer.

Thank you in advance!
-Andre
2017-1-22
Use props
Gybo102
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2426230 ft
United States

Any info from DJI?
2017-1-27
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't have a complete answer (sorry in advance) but, you can track how many flights you have on the Inspire by downloading your flight log information from the aircraft.
The FLY logs will be numbered which is how many flights the aircraft has logged in total. This will not be the total time logged or a complete listing because they continue to update with the last flights depending on memory space.
format: FLY424.DAT

If you know the average flight times you could times it by the total number of flights giving you an estimate  

All the best

Rich
2017-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules