Assistant 2 LB settings (connect to airside) RESOLVED
1299 11 2017-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skyvideoct
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1136230 ft
United States

I can't get to /see any LB 2 settings and there is no video feed to Go app after firmware update "9-2".
Assistan LB2 settings stall.PNG
2017-1-22
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I don't think this does anything, can't speak for the video feed?
2017-1-22
Use props
skyvideoct
lvl.4
United States

Still no Video feed. Awaiting DJI instructions or community feedback
2017-1-24
Use props
P.R
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1135738 ft
Italy

That button doesn't do anything, at least it has never done.
What FW are you on exactly? Are you using the Ronin MX? or a X Series Camera?
We need some more Information to be able to help.

After a FW upgrade all settings are resetted on the Go App, so maybe you get Video from the HDMI Port on the Go app and you need to switch to EXT. But can't actually help without knowing your setup.
2017-1-24
Use props
skyvideoct
lvl.4
United States

P.R Posted at 2017-1-24 04:21
That button doesn't do anything, at least it has never done.
What FW are you on exactly? Are you using the Ronin MX? or a X Series Camera?
We need some more Information to be able to help.

A3 FW="9-2" ; LB2= latest (memory=1.4) ; X5 camera ; Latest iOS GO App;
I'm not using the HDMI port (yet), so all is on the analog port per setup instructions for the X5 adapter plate installation. I had no issues at all until this update. Initial turn-on is AC/GS/GOapp. Receive transmission error in top status bar. Gimbal works fine.
2017-1-24
Use props
P.R
lvl.3
Italy

skyvideoct Posted at 2017-1-24 07:47
A3 FW="9-2" ; LB2= latest (memory=1.4) ; X5 camera ; Latest iOS GO App;
I'm not using the HDMI port (yet), so all is on the analog port per setup instructions for the X5 adapter plate installation. I had no issues at all until this update. Initial turn-on is AC/GS/GOapp. Receive transmission error in top status bar. Gimbal works fine.

Have you tried yet to roll back the FW and see if it works? You need to make sure you get the Video from EXT and not AV.  AV is the Analog port on the LB2 and EXT is where the X Cameras are connected.
After a FW Update, all settings on the Go App are resetted.
2017-1-24
Use props
ricci2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi skyvideoct,
There was a glitch with the connection operation to the go app some while ago, I had this and sometimes it connected first time and others would take 4 or more attempts despite doing different start procedures.
The symptoms were the same every time it went wrong: all go app functions operating but the picture was not there, I did have some success in going to full screen on the iPad then back but even this did not work every time. I also had a hdmi cable lose on the A3, and I must say it all works lately. Coincidence is a fickle foe sometimes just because you updated the FW.
P.R is correct and I have had it confirmed the "linking air systems" Has never done anything from day one.

ricci
2017-1-24
Use props
skyvideoct
lvl.4
United States

ricci2 Posted at 2017-1-24 13:49
Hi skyvideoct,
There was a glitch with the connection operation to the go app some while ago, I had this and sometimes it connected first time and others would take 4 or more attempts despite doing different start procedures.
The symptoms were the same every time it went wrong: all go app functions operating but the picture was not there, I did have some success in going to full screen on the iPad then back but even this did not work every time. I also had a hdmi cable lose on the A3, and I must say it all works lately. Coincidence is a fickle foe sometimes just because you updated the FW.

Thanks for the info I was thinking driver (W), but will put that away and apply persistence in process of elimination when I get back from my work engagement. Good community info as I experienced in the early days of Inspire 1.
2017-1-24
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

skyvideoct Posted at 2017-1-24 14:04
Thanks for the info I was thinking driver (W), but will put that away and apply persistence in process of elimination when I get back from my work engagement. Good community info as I experienced in the early days of Inspire 1.

Just to clarify. have you tried restoring to factory settings and redoing your A3 parameters?
2017-1-25
Use props
skyvideoct
lvl.4
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-1-25 00:01
Just to clarify. have you tried restoring to factory settings and redoing your A3 parameters?

Installation of updates causes reset to defaults. I reset and went in through Go app to set feed to EXT and resolved issue.
2017-1-27
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

skyvideoct Posted at 2017-1-27 08:24
Installation of updates causes reset to defaults. I reset and went in through Go app to set feed to EXT and resolved issue.

Good to hear that's sorted, thanks for the update.
2017-1-27
Use props
P.R
lvl.3
Italy

skyvideoct Posted at 2017-1-27 08:24

I taught it was that, keep an eye on all the settings after every fw update
2017-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules