soft focus in one corner of frame ... cold sensor???
1179 5 2017-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
airoscar
lvl.2
Flight distance : 272953 ft
Canada

I have had this Mavic since mid-November last year, it always had a soft and blurry area in the bottom right corner. I recently submitted ticket(#392505) to DJI with link to various raw footage in drop box: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6cao8 ... GMP2G8sRSvndha?dl=0

and they got back to me saying it's due to the sensor being cold?
This is a common problem on the early Mavics (i got mine on Nov 16), they should just man up and take it back to check it out instead of dancing around the topics trying to rationalize it. Mind you i fly with another Mavic, and his has crisp sharp image across the entire frame. This is definately a quality control issue and they are still dragging their feet on fixing it?
2017-1-22
Use props
perfectpercepti
lvl.1

United States

A friend of mine had this issue with his Mavic. He sent DJI the video and they advised he send in the unit. It's been about a week since it went in and hasn't heard back yet. I guess I would recommend contacting DJI.
2017-1-22
Use props
VAS67
lvl.3
Flight distance : 265984 ft
United Kingdom

I've got the problem too. I got mine from local supplier in my town, ordered late October delivered Jan 6th.
2017-1-22
Use props
VAS67
lvl.3
Flight distance : 265984 ft
United Kingdom

VAS67 Posted at 2017-1-22 11:42
I've got the problem too. I got mine from local supplier in my town, ordered late October delivered Jan 6th.

I've got the problem too. I got mine from local supplier in my town, ordered late October delivered Jan 6th.So I'm not sure if mine would classify as a late model?

See my video here
2017-1-22
Use props
Hobbes_ch
New

Switzerland

I have the same problem. The right half of all pictures and videos are blurry, while the right side is sharp. It might also be because of the cold weather conditions.
I just got my Mavic a view days ago. So the problem seems to still be not fixed, with newer produced Mavics. I asked myself, why I had to wait so long for it... now I assume I know why.
2017-2-27
Use props
geofox784
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1482175 ft
United States

See more here: https://forum.dji.com/thread-69767-1-1.html

Unfortunately it's a hardware problem with the likely problem being the sensor not installed perfectly perpendicular with the lens resulting in a portion of the photo being out of focus. No way to fix it without sending it in for replacement.
2017-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules