NOISE while recording - Osmo Mobile
4121 7 2017-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GrzegorzPL
New

Poland

I have some Questions:

I have issues with loud noise picked from the gimbal motors.
I just bought osmo mobile and have a problem with a noise while recording. I hear noises on my video..
Every osmo mobile has this problem ? Do I have to send it to repair ?
Osmo is correctly calibrated. How can I deruce noises ? I have iPhone 6. Maby additional bluetooth mic ? Any ideas ?

Do I have to calibrate osmo before every use or once in a while ?

BTW. Why there is no Polish lang and Polish manual for osmo mobile ?

Thanks a lot
Grzegorz

2017-1-23
Use props
lcv69
lvl.1
Italy

Hi Grzegorz,
2017-1-23
Use props
lcv69
lvl.1
Italy

I have the same problem on my osmo mobile with an Honor 7 smartphone.
2017-1-23
Use props
lcv69
lvl.1
Italy

I hear a buzzing on the audio track of my video, have you try to mount the phone on the gimbal leaving a little space on the side? It could help. Another guy on the forum suggested me to try the airplane mode in the phone during the shooting.
2017-1-23
Use props
fans9a2d63aa
lvl.1
Canada

I have the same problem where the osmo motor makes a low fuzzing noise when turned on, regardless of whether the phone is mounted or not. I would also like to know whether this is a common feature for the osmo series.

Thanks,
Jason
2017-4-26
Use props
fansf64dc251
New
Thailand

Same problem motor noise of both it always working and make me vibrate to the handheld. How to solve the problem is Normally or can solve???????Just bought yesterday.
2017-8-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansf64dc251 Posted at 2017-8-14 09:58
Same problem motor noise of both it always working and make me vibrate to the handheld. How to solve the problem is Normally or can solve???????Just bought yesterday.

The audio of Osmo Mobile is recorded by the mic inside your mobile phone, so the audio quality is decided by your mobile phone. Have you tried other mobile device?
2017-8-15
Use props
djiuser_wyC3c5J1GrCa
New
Lebanon

I have the same problem .  The motors are always humming , if you put your ear on the upper motors ( gymballs ) you can hear a noise similar to short circuit defect .... an  zzzz continuous noise , disturbing as it is related to heating of the motors to the point that , after few minutes , if you put your hand on the front gym ball , you cannot tolerate the extra heat .
I wish we get a clear answer from dji technical team .. is it something to worry about or it is simply how things go ?   
We do not know if the heat is normal as some other electronic devices do .
For quick replies , i wish you can contact me on my whatsapp number  009613007112 .
I will transfer the helpful answers to this forum as soon as i get any .
2019-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules