Prices dji store ONLINE reflect prices in official dji shop?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bucefalo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 444944 ft
Italy

Hello everyone,

I'm wondering if the prices on DJI store online are exactly the same i can find in their official Dji store !
For example :

Dji ONLINE store "Hong kong" dji battery cost : 699HKD = 83 EUR

while

Dji online store "China " dji battery cost: 499CNY = 67 euro

the point is .. i'm going in both countries next month and they BOTH have DJI official local store ! If the prices  online reflects the price in the retail shop then it'll be much more convenient for me to buy in Shanghai dji store !
Can someone confirm ? thank you :-)

2017-1-23
Use props
Bucefalo
lvl.4
Italy

if anyone knows about this would be nice.. thank you!
2017-1-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Bucefalo, since we do not provide international warranty for the aircraft, "Customers can obtain warranty service only at a designated DJI repair center in the region where he/she purchased the product. However, depending on part availability, customers can obtain cross-regional repair service at an additional charge", which you can check here: http://www.dji.com/service/policy
It's recommended to buy it in your location so that you can enjoy the warranty in your location.
2017-1-24
Use props
Bucefalo
lvl.4
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-24 03:49
Bucefalo, since we do not provide international warranty for the aircraft, "Customers can obtain warranty service only at a designated DJI repair center in the region where he/she purchased the product. However, depending on part availability, customers can obtain cross-regional repair service at an additional charge", which you can check here: http://www.dji.com/service/policy
It's recommended to buy it in your location so that you can enjoy the warranty in your location.

Dji Natalia thanks for your reply!
Actually i was asking for another thing..
example: I'm a chinese customer .. and i want to buy a mavic pro battery !
The price i find over DJI shop will be the same as the price i'll find in Shanghai DJI retail shop?
i was just curious about that :-)
2017-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules