Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GS Pro App for Android and Phantom 4 Pro+ ?
12Next >
23775 45 2017-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LSZH11
lvl.1
Flight distance : 155810 ft
Germany

I can't find any information about an Android version of the DJI GS Pro App!

And more important for me: Will the DJI GS Pro App be available on the Phantom 4 Pro+ Tablet?

Thank you very much for information.
Bruno

2017-1-23
Use props
Helimage
lvl.3
Flight distance : 144140 ft
Finland

I don't think there's any official word about GS Pro Android version, but I'm pretty sure it's in the works, since the CrystalSky is Android based and all.
2017-1-23
Use props
Dave in WI
lvl.4
Flight distance : 407415 ft
United States

Agreed.  Looking forward to the Android version of GSPro...
2017-1-25
Use props
Tripod426
lvl.1
Flight distance : 152628 ft
United States

Agreed.  Looking forward anxiously for the Android version of GS Pro!!!
2017-1-31
Use props
Parnold
New

Switzerland

Do you have any answer about availability on the Phantom 4 pro+ tablet? thanks
2017-2-2
Use props
Marjanko
lvl.1
Flight distance : 647372 ft
Austria

no infos yet. but i think it will come soon
2017-2-12
Use props
Skyris
Second Officer
Flight distance : 333799 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Marjanko Posted at 2017-2-12 10:09
no infos yet. but i think it will come soon

They never released the original ground station app for android to use with the s900.. might not happen
2017-2-16
Use props
fans086f8939
lvl.1
Flight distance : 39170 ft
United Kingdom

I have just had a message from the help desk informing me that GS will be available on Android in the near future, they cant put a date on it.  As its only available on OS, i dont have an Ipad and I will have to purchase a new controller..;-(
2017-2-17
Use props
Ujjawal Animato
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6711102 ft
  • >>>
India

Hello ,
DJI GS Pro is only for ISO only now. soon it will available for Android.
2017-2-17
Use props
Langstonius
lvl.3
Flight distance : 218087 ft
  • >>>
United States

always nice as dummy who purchased the built in screen to be screwed repeatedly by DJI. I really hope another company comes along and forces them to stop half assing the software end of things. In socal at least, the built in screen still isnt bright enough in all cases, so it would be nice if this device at LEAST got their own, in-house software. Im really amazed the engineering dept decided to develop one platform in house and not be insync with other application development teams. Truly amazing. Almost like there is a war going on internally.
2017-2-26
Use props
Marjanko
lvl.1
Flight distance : 647372 ft
Austria

Any infos about DJI gs pro for p4p plus?
2017-4-4
Use props
ROGERIO_CARDOSO
New

Brazil

Please, you would have a date for launching GS PRO for Android, in Brazil 95% of users use android.

..... GS PRO would be perfect on Android!
2017-4-12
Use props
fans880cbb0c
New
United States

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2017-4-16
Use props
Syncronistoar
New
Germany

Langstonius Posted at 2017-2-26 08:48
always nice as dummy who purchased the built in screen to be screwed repeatedly by DJI. I really hope another company comes along and forces them to stop half assing the software end of things. In socal at least, the built in screen still isnt bright enough in all cases, so it would be nice if this device at LEAST got their own, in-house software. Im really amazed the engineering dept decided to develop one platform in house and not be insync with other application development teams. Truly amazing. Almost like there is a war going on internally.

You´re definetely right!!!

It´s STRANGE but DJI has "protected" the monitor of the Phantom 4 pro + so you can´t install any third party apps.

So i hope for any (postive) development for the DJ GS in near future..
2017-4-17
Use props
Syncronistoar
New
Germany

Langstonius Posted at 2017-2-26 08:48

You´re definetely right!!!

It´s STRANGE but DJI has "protected" the monitor of the Phantom 4 pro + so you can´t install any third party apps.

So i hope for any (postive) development for the DJ GS in near future..
2017-4-17
Use props
rodeostrike65
New
United States

i afraid we wont see it anytime soon it looks like this was DJI s resonse to me just the other day
Dear Rodeostrike
Sorry about that . We didn't have such plan for Android ground station at present .
Best Regards,

Chuanyu.Lin
DJI Dev Team
2017-4-25
Use props
fans4e344e77
lvl.1
Flight distance : 79 ft
Spain

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2017-4-26
Use props
fans4e344e77
lvl.1
Flight distance : 79 ft
Spain

This was DJI response on 2017.03.22
2017-4-26
Use props
rcschoeni
lvl.1
Flight distance : 88494 ft
Switzerland

Why is DJI blocking the P4P+?
Install google play store, then we can install software self.
It is a disaster that DJI blocked the most expensive Phantom so that this has the worse value than the cheap with ipad.

A blow in the face for all buyers of the P4p+ that have payed many more dollars for a not usable display !!!!!
2017-5-4
Use props
rcschoeni
lvl.1
Switzerland

Why is DJI blocking the P4P+?
Install google play store, then we can install software self.
It is a disaster that DJI blocked the most expensive Phantom so that this has the worse value than the cheap with ipad.

A blow in the face for all buyers of the P4P+ that have payed many more dollars for a not usable display !!!!!
2017-5-4
Use props
rcschoeni
lvl.1
Switzerland

It seems as if DJI does not care the needs of the customer.
Is there a "rooting" for P4P +?
I would even pay for it!
2017-5-5
Use props
gvgeorge
lvl.2
United States

rodeostrike65 Posted at 2017-4-25 17:14
i afraid we wont see it anytime soon it looks like this was DJI s resonse to me just the other day
Dear Rodeostrike
Sorry about that . We didn't have such plan for Android ground station at present .

Yep, that's DJI.

This week I received the "engineers working on it" reply from support. They have no plans but they are working on it.   
2017-5-5
Use props
fans4e36b833
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2664826 ft
United States

Does anyone know if a separate tablet with GS Pro installed works when plugged into the Phantom 4 Pro+ (the one with an integrated screen)?
2017-6-27
Use props
Antonio76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

fans4e36b833 Posted at 2017-6-27 22:18
Does anyone know if a separate tablet with GS Pro installed works when plugged into the Phantom 4 Pro+ (the one with an integrated screen)?

No, it does NOT.
2017-6-28
Use props
Vida Vista
lvl.1
United States

For years I swore I would not go with an apple product but no it looks like I might just have to.   I an use this app immediately.
I currently use an nVidia Shield.  What similar Apple tablet product will run this app?
Many years ago when DOS was free and an open system, Apple was strictly proprietary and far from free.    DOS was much like the internet was just a few short years ago.   You could argue that the internet is still free but I would reply that while you think you are not having to pay, ISP rates are outrageous now and you are bombarded with distractions, and spam.   Not to mention the level of security that was needed.
in the end DOS gave way to Windows that for a while you had to buy but all that is history now...Drones robots and Alexia in the kitchen as your own personal audiobot.  
I think I need an app that allows me to change the audiobot's voice to any actor or comedian I want.   But first I need a darned Apple.
We've come a long way so maybe I need an Apple tablet.
2017-7-10
Use props
fansbed53991
lvl.1
France

Please Mr DJI, could you give US this app for our beautifull (and expensive) Phantom 4 Pro+?
2017-8-21
Use props
fansa49f7cba
New
Flight distance : 26 ft
New Zealand

Could we please have an update on when GS Pro will be available on the P4P+ integrated screen and SkyCrystal please?  This information is very important to some of your customers.
2017-8-28
Use props
MrDave
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1159331 ft
United States

Vida Vista Posted at 2017-7-10 13:44
For years I swore I would not go with an apple product but no it looks like I might just have to.   I an use this app immediately.
I currently use an nVidia Shield.  What similar Apple tablet product will run this app?
Many years ago when DOS was free and an open system, Apple was strictly proprietary and far from free.    DOS was much like the internet was just a few short years ago.   You could argue that the internet is still free but I would reply that while you think you are not having to pay, ISP rates are outrageous now and you are bombarded with distractions, and spam.   Not to mention the level of security that was needed.

I would like to correct you on DOS being a free Operating system prior to the release of Windows. DOS was always a pay for operating system. ALWAYS! We had to pay for DOS 2.0 DOS 2.1 DOS 2.2, DOS 3.0 DOS 3.1 ..DOS 6.0 DOS 6.1 DOS 6.2 Every new release and sub release of DOS had to be PAID FOR!!! And only after DOS was fully replaced by Windows and then after the coming of the internet did we see the proliferation of DOS.ORG type web sites purporting to give DOS away for free. Because every good Windows Install needed a DOS disk to fix some underlying computer problem.
2017-8-28
Use props
MrMPod
lvl.1
Flight distance : 172746 ft

if we can not have GS Pro on android please dear DJI let us use Phantom 4 Pro Plus with aplications on another tablet and iPads
2017-10-6
Use props
MrMPod
lvl.1
Poland

support7.DE (Support)

10月9日 CST23:12
Hello,

as the GS Pro is for iOS devices only and the Pro Plus is Android based, this is not possible.
We are not informed of any development of the App for Android devices at this time.

Sadly we therefore cannot tell you if and when it will become available in the future.

Best Regards,
Technical Support
DJI GmbH
2017-10-10
Use props
MrMPod
lvl.1
Poland

MrMPod Posted at 2017-10-6 04:26
if we can not have GS Pro on android please dear DJI let us use Phantom 4 Pro Plus with aplications on another tablet and iPads

support7.DE (Support)

10月10日 CST14:30
Good Morning,

no, that is not possible.
The Plus is an enclosed system. It cannot be unlocked.

Best Regards,
Technical Support
DJI GmbH
2017-10-10
Use props
inesingeniera
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12818 ft

Argentina

Hi, any news on flight planning software? Will we be able to install apps soon?
2017-11-19
Use props
Giorgio Borgogn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 226375 ft
Italy

please i need gs pro per my phantom pro plus !!!
2017-11-22
Use props
fanscfda9d3b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3269551 ft
Brazil

Eu tenho phantom pro plus, no caso de eu comprar outro rádio fantasma 4 pro, para usar com ipad, eu poderei usar dji gsp?
2017-11-22
Use props
djiuser_TkO0eWN
New
Flight distance : 289 ft
United States

please keep this issue up i would love for my p4p+ to have GS pro
2017-11-22
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

fanscfda9d3b Posted at 2017-11-22 08:34
Eu tenho phantom pro plus, no caso de eu comprar outro rádio fantasma 4 pro, para usar com ipad, eu poderei usar dji gsp?

Aloha fanscfda,

Você pode comprar um DJI fantasma 4 Pro Remote Controller por US $319 (nos).  Este controlador remoto irá trabalhar com um dispositivo iOS (Apple) e será executado o chão estação Pro app (GS Pro).  

http://store.dji.com/product/phantom-4-pro-remote-controller

Você terá que vincular o novo controlador remoto com o atual fantasma Pro 4 em ordem para ele voar, mas vai funcionar.  Então você pode carregar o app Pro GS no dispositivo da Apple.
     You can buy a DJI Phantom 4 Pro Remote Controller for $319 (US).  This Remote Controller will work with an iOS (Apple) device and will run the Ground Station Pro app (GS Pro).

http://store.dji.com/product/phantom-4-pro-remote-controller

You will have to link the new Remote Controller with the current Phantom 4 Pro in order for it to fly, but it will work.  Then you can load the GS Pro app on the Apple device.

Aloha and Drone On!

2017-11-22
Use props
dorbot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 844770 ft
France

I think the reason the + controller does not have 3rd party app access is because it wouldn't work.
Its built for a purpose and that is to run DJIGo 4 only which it does quite well and it does it for 300 bucks.

If unlocked, folk would fill it up with all kinds of unknown stuff and then complain when it hangs and crashes.
The reason for the + is to get a slightly brighter screen and have a reliable software solution and no wires for a sensible cost
Reliability would inevitably fail as soon as it is opened for other apps.

It may be that the + controller tablet hardware is not up to running the GS Pro but getting tech specs for it is proving difficult.
I'd like to be wrong and its just a matter of streamlining the software so GS Pro would run well but I doubt it.
It would be nice if there were some approved apps we could install but development in that direction seems to have stalled.

If you buy a recent high power apple device ( Perhaps £400, and a standard controller perhaps £300) You will get the performance you want.
But it is unreasonable to compare a solution that costs £300 to one which costs £700.
2017-11-22
Use props
jinzhaohua
New

China

i really need this flight planning software and i‘m willing to pay for that, if the price is reasonable!
2018-2-21
Use props
goldrock
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2303451 ft
  • >>>
Australia

dont waste your breathe lads. DJI will never allow playstore on the + (-). I dont think the tablet has the hardware capabilities so its never gonna happen. Just bite the bullet and buy a p4p controller. ufortunately, its the only way. Thanks DJI  
2018-2-22
Use props
SM-17
lvl.4
Flight distance : 179288 ft
Netherlands

The plus controler is capable of running play services/store. A google search and some basic bash commands (linux) will help. (litchi works as good as if it's installed on a mobile phone.
One bad thing in this forum is that people speak bla, bla, bla without trying/testing
2018-2-22
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules