Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Case CAS-389796-Y4S1J8 / Order 0010678920019 - My Nightmare
1552 19 2017-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jeebus
lvl.1

United States

I ordered a DJI Mavic pro in october, waited months to get it, when i was told weeks.    Finally, the drone shows up in Late December, and after 8-10 hours on tech support chat several times, I was told i needed to send the unit in for exchange, and that it would be a 3-5 day process after they get it.  Figure thats no big deal, so i send it in.
The item was ups recieved to DJI on Jan 2 2017.  They accepted it, it was given case number CAS-389796-Y4S1J8

3-5 days go by, and it still has not even been looked at by dji or checked into their system.  I sent a few emails during this time, and nothing came of it, no replies at all that were not automated.

Finally, on the 12th of Jan, my box was "accepted" by dji and checked into their system.  Here i am at this point thinking that in 3-5 days i should have my drone.  Nope.  3-5 days go by and nothing has happened, no updates no nothing.  I did the chat several times, nothing came of it, they all said to wait 24-48 hours for a reply.  

Here I am not Jan 17, and my drone has been in their hands for 16 days, when they told me to expect 3-5 days, because this was a simple exchange. I would have much rather just returned the drone to a local store to get a refund rather then wait allt his time, but im wrapped up in this never ending cycle of 3-5 days, then 24-48 hours for replies on anything.

FINALLY on the 18th of jan, they send me an email telling me to use a 100% off coupon for my drone for the replacment.  Im getting very desperate at this time, because i am leaving the country at the end of the month, so not getting it returned before then is a big problem, as i will have no way to recieve it before then.   I reach out here on this forum on on the 17th, and after some back and forth with DJI Mindy, I finally think someone has really stepped up and made this whole issue right, and taken care of this for me.  DJI Mindy tells me that she was able to escelate my order with the pre-sales department, and overnight ship my order, that was on Saturday 1-21-17.  Im very happy at this point, so happy infact that i decide to purchase a DJI Phantom 4 and DJI Care for it.   I feel like i finally got someone who would make this happen.

So, today is 1-23-17.  I checked my order online, and come to find out...... my order was canceled.  Yep, canceled.  Not overnight shipped, not even just regular shipped.  It was canceled.  So here I am, on the 23rd of Jan 2017.  I paid 1300$ for a mavic pro, fly more combo.  My money has been spent for 4 months now, i have not even gotten to fly the mavic,  and I still still do not have the drone back from an defective product exchange, and In 4 days, i leave the country.  

I keep wanting to pinch myself to see if this is nightmare or some kind, but its not, this is reality.  

2017-1-23
Use props
Jeebus
lvl.1

United States

Private Message
2017-1-23
Use props
Jeebus
lvl.1

United States

At this point, I would love for someone to help, and get this mavic shipped, but i have pretty much accepted that DJI took 1300$ from me and im kinda just burnt here.

My order for the Mavic is  0010678920019 , and its status right now according to online chat is Canceled, which is disappointing.  

2017-1-23
Use props
Jeebus
lvl.1

United States

So, as of a most recent phone conversation with DJI.  My order has not been canceled any more....  apparently its perfectly normal for an order to change from step 3 "payment completed, to step 2 "payment reviewing".

I honestly do not even know what to believe any more.  Im so confused by the whole thing.  I dont understand how a billion dollar company can operate like this.

2017-1-23
Use props
MIMetal
New

United States

I want to order something from DJI so badly, but reading stories like this all over this forum is a turn off.  
2017-1-23
Use props
Jeebus
lvl.1

United States

RE: Case CAS-389796-Y4S1J8 / Order 0019314043085 - My Nightmare

MIMetal Posted at 2017-1-23 16:59
I want to order something from DJI so badly, but reading stories like this all over this forum is a turn off.

Honestly, im hoping that DJI Mindy has some answers to me.  I truly think she will get me taken care of, she seemed to help right away, but for some reason it was canceled today.

It sucks seeing people who have placed their order the same day as me, and days after even, already getting shipping notifications.  I
2017-1-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Jeebus Posted at 2017-1-23 17:35
Honestly, im hoping that DJI Mindy has some answers to me.  I truly think she will get me taken care of, she seemed to help right away, but for some reason it was canceled today.

It sucks seeing people who have placed their order the same day as me, and days after even, already getting shipping notifications.  I

Really sorry for the trouble.
We're concern much about your case and working on it now.
We'll find out what's going on with your order and get it sorted out as soon as possible.
2017-1-23
Use props
Jeebus
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-1-23 18:19
Really sorry for the trouble.
We're concern much about your case and working on it now.
We'll find out what's going on with your order and get it sorted out as soon as possible.

Thank you very much DJI Mindy, its greatly appreciated.  

2017-1-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Jeebus Posted at 2017-1-23 18:21
Thank you very much DJI Mindy, its greatly appreciated.

We checked the system and found that maybe you click the refund button on the order page by mistake which cause the order been cancelled.
We have recovered your order and it will still be prioritized.
2017-1-23
Use props
Jeebus
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-1-23 18:40
We checked the system and found that maybe you click the refund button on the order page by mistake which cause the order been cancelled.
We have recovered your order and it will still be prioritized.

This is great to know!  Do you know what day they expect it to ship?  I am trying to make arrangements for where i will be staying my final days here before i go home.

Thank you for your hard work!
2017-1-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Jeebus Posted at 2017-1-23 18:47
This is great to know!  Do you know what day they expect it to ship?  I am trying to make arrangements for where i will be staying my final days here before i go home.

They are still working on it.
If I get any update, I'll let you know.
2017-1-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Jeebus Posted at 2017-1-23 18:47

I have confirmed with our support team. It will be delivered to you around 3 days.
2017-1-24
Use props
Jeebus
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-1-24 01:28
I have confirmed with our support team. It will be delivered to you around 3 days.

Great, thank you again.  I will make arrangements to be available, should get here just in time.  Thank you!
2017-1-24
Use props
Jeebus
lvl.1

United States

Edit : Jeebus - Sorry Double Post
2017-1-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Jeebus Posted at 2017-1-24 17:50
Edit : Jeebus - Sorry Double Post

It's shipped out already, hope you could receive it soon, and I PMed you the tracking number as well.
2017-1-24
Use props
SailorGerry
lvl.1

United States

thats freaking me out. I ordered mine on the 13 of this month and was freaking out... of course nothing from DJI in regards to shipping. I purchased with a Chase reserve card so.. if they try and screw me I'm going to file a complaint with Chase and get my $1350 back!!
2017-1-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

SailorGerry Posted at 2017-1-24 19:07
thats freaking me out. I ordered mine on the 13 of this month and was freaking out... of course nothing from DJI in regards to shipping. I purchased with a Chase reserve card so.. if they try and screw me I'm going to file a complaint with Chase and get my $1350 back!!

May I have your order number? we'd like to help you check the status.
2017-1-24
Use props
Jeebus
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-24 18:55
It's shipped out already, hope you could receive it soon, and I PMed you the tracking number as well.

I thank you for shipping this item out, I really do appreciate it.  However, i just tracked the item you told me, and its not being delivered until monday.... the whole point of this nightmare was to have this done before i leave the country saturday morning.  

I have to accept now that DJI has my 1300$ and my drone, and im kind of screwed over here.

2017-1-25
Use props
Jeebus
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-24 18:55

Also, why was this thread i made about my nightmare with DJI removed from the forum pages?  
2017-1-25
Use props
SailorGerry
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-24 22:29
May I have your order number? we'd like to help you check the status.

It just came in today! Thank you!
2017-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules