485 4 2017-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
theGrindLab.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1375846 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am set for Imperial and everything shows MPH on my device and in my flight logs but my speeds seem way too high. In P-mode with barely any tailwind, I easily get 45 MPH and today with only a 9MPH tailwind, I broke 70 MPH pretty much the whole flight over multiple batteries. This can't be right, right?

2017-1-23
Use props
Viridis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2383556 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yeah, sounds about right.
2017-1-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I don't think so they sound like kph speed, are you seeing this live or on playback, because there is another thread here somewhere, where although on live screen it was showing mph, but on playback it was actually kph.
2017-1-23
Use props
onajourney
lvl.2
Flight distance : 34695 ft
United States

It's a known problem. You are actually seeing the speeds in Kph. Hopefully they will fix it in FW upgrade soon.  So telemetry and logs are incorrect.
2017-1-23
Use props
theGrindLab.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1375846 ft
  • >>>
United States

onajourney Posted at 2017-1-23 18:13
It's a known problem. You are actually seeing the speeds in Kph. Hopefully they will fix it in FW upgrade soon.  So telemetry and logs are incorrect.

I had read a post somewhere about it but I did not realize the issue affected live view in the GO app as well as when you replay the logs. This explains why it appeared I was traveling at 43 MPH during my first real test flight. Thanks for the info.
2017-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules