Video breakup while recording
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WilberMaker
lvl.1
Flight distance : 83547 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am having a problem with the video link while recording. What is recordered on the SD card is fine. When I fly without recording the video link is fine. Only when recording will the display breakup. What could this be?
2017-1-23
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

When you record, you are also recording on your phone/tablet if you have the settings set to cache video. That places a little more pressure on the phone/tablet processor and it cannot handle it. Two possible solutions, switch off video caching or change to a more capable device.
2017-1-23
Use props
WilberMaker
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

I think I am. I seen that somewhere in the Goapp and did not know what it was. Just looked again and cant't find it. Where do I look in the App?
2017-1-23
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

I can't tell you. I fly on a very old version of Go and it is not in the same place in later versions.  Poke around, you will find it.
2017-1-23
Use props
WilberMaker
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Thanks Geebax that fixed the problem. Still see a little pixulation when I snap a photo. Is there cashe on the photos also? I can't find it if it is. Not real bad and quickly goes away just don't want to be wasting band width if is recording on the SD card.
2017-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules