5433 13 2017-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Dear customer,

To provide the best service possible, we will change the numbers of our hotlines for Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom at 4:00AM GMT+0 on January 25, 2017. If you have any questions regarding your DJI product, please call the new hotline numbers listed below after 4:00AM GMT+0 on January 25, 2017. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your understanding and support!

3.png

2017-1-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Thanks for posting.
2017-1-24
Use props
Donnie Stugots
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Not sure what kind of training they get in these areas but the ones that answer calls in the United States are sadly not very helpful .  I mean you can ask them the most basic of questions and they cannot answer, or they give you wrong information .  They have told me I could rollback to the last Firmware that I had installed on the aircraft , when I told them that I skipped a couple they said it did not matter and it would revert to the last one I had Installed .  We all know you cannot rollback from say 1.9 to 1.3.  You could only go back to 1.8 or whatever one that DIRECTLY  precedes 1.9.  This is just an example I could go on and on. I knew right there and then that they would not be able to help me .  There canned response is , "Send It In ".
Just letting you know .  I am not saying they have to be absolute experts  but at least have some of the basics down , or hire some DJI enthusiast .
***I will say that the turnaround times for repairs is much better, so that is a step in the right direction .

donnie

2017-1-24
Use props
williamp
New

United States

Donnie Stugots Posted at 2017-1-24 06:54
Not sure what kind of training they get in these areas but the ones that answer calls in the United States are sadly not very helpful .  I mean you can ask them the most basic of questions and they cannot answer, or they give you wrong information .  They have told me I could rollback to the last Firmware that I had installed on the aircraft , when I told them that I skipped a couple they said it did not matter and it would revert to the last one I had Installed .  We all know you cannot rollback from say 1.9 to 1.3.  You could only go back to 1.8 or whatever one that DIRECTLY  precedes 1.9.  This is just an example I could go on and on. I knew right there and then that they would not be able to help me .  There canned response is , "Send It In ".
Just letting you know .  I am not saying they have to be absolute experts  but at least have some of the basics down , or hire some DJI enthusiast .
***I will say that the turnaround times for repairs is much better, so that is a step in the right direction .

I agree with Donnie..
2017-1-24
Use props
Calato6949
lvl.1

United States

Ok guys and gals I'm new to the p3p I had a p3s but last update rendered it unless I'm scared to do update now on my new one can yall pls advise me on the latest update for the p3p is it any good and what does it fix or change thanks
2017-1-24
Use props
Donnie Stugots
First Officer
United States

Calato6949 Posted at 2017-1-24 11:16
Ok guys and gals I'm new to the p3p I had a p3s but last update rendered it unless I'm scared to do update now on my new one can yall pls advise me on the latest update for the p3p is it any good and what does it fix or change thanks

My best advise to you would be to read the Phantom Page and see what the others are saying about it .  Keep in mind you do not have to update if you don't wish too.  

good luck

donnie
2017-1-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Donnie, we feel so sorry for your unpleasant experience, we'd like to improve our service and problem-solving skills.
I just tried to PM you with some information needed, please check whether you could receive it. Thanks.
Will let you know what's going on and try our best to help you.
2017-1-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Calato6949 Posted at 2017-1-24 11:16

You can check the release note on our official website for the details here: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... l+Release+Notes.pdf
Please check the performance and you can choose to upgrade it or not, if you're faced with any problems on aircraft, please feel free to let us know, we'd like to help you here.
2017-1-25
Use props
Panamera 8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 43917 ft
Canada

You can downgrade firmware by holding your finger on the square button in the top right hand corner on the home screen of the DJI GO4 App.
2017-1-25
Use props
Donnie Stugots
First Officer
United States

Panamera 8 Posted at 2017-1-25 22:56
You can downgrade firmware by holding your finger on the square button in the top right hand corner on the home screen of the DJI GO4 App.

I understand that part . Thank you for the input ,  the challenge is you CANNOT rollback the Aircraft firmware any further than just one from the current installed firmware. IE :  so if at 1.9 on the AC , you can only go back to 1.8.  You can't go back to 1.3 or any-where in between .

My primary point is that the phone help is not up on all the systems and as a representative for technical support  they should at least know the basics.  I just don't have any trust in them .

I do find that the Moderators are pretty sharp.

donnie

2017-1-26
Use props
fansd9f74d72
New

Austria

Is there any chance to deactivate the second camera image on the inspire 2 hdmi out broadcast mode
2017-1-26
Use props
Panamera 8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 43917 ft
Canada

Try giving DJI Mindy a PM she is very helpful and fast responding
2017-1-26
Use props
Donnie Stugots
First Officer
United States

Panamera 8 Posted at 2017-1-26 13:28
Try giving DJI Mindy a PM she is very helpful and fast responding

I know I trained Her........( just feels that way ,  I have been here since way before DJI Mindy  came along )
Thanks for the input though , always welcomed .

donnie
2017-1-26
Use props
JPK
lvl.1

United States

Is there anyone who works for DJI, that can help me with my order.  I have emailed with no response for 3 weeks about getting my shipment changed to not requie a signature.  My battery is sitting in a FedEx facility over an hour from my house and no one at DJI - emails or chats have be assisting me.  If the signature requiremnent cannot be changed then I would like address changed.   I am sick and tired of waisting time with chats and emails that are not responded to.  Who works at this company in this day and age, why can't an email be reply'd to and since when can a chat person cannot help their customers.  This experience with DJI will have me rethink which brand of drone I purchase to replace this one  - Order # - 0019886212650
2017-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules