Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

SLiWooDy Posted at 2017-2-4 14:30
Hallmark how about you do something useful for once- like *uck off. #
I posted like you want me, explaining my experience and your the tit sucker moaning about it.
How about you go take a long jump into some distance lake, because at the minute your about as much use as a chocolate teapot.

There you go Exaggerating again, nothing will ever please you. If you don't like what you hear just resort to name calling..
2017-2-4
Use props
SLiWooDy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 126234 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-2-4 14:44
There you go Exaggerating again, nothing will ever please you. If you don't like what you hear just resort to name calling..

Well done Scotland.
2017-2-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You will find our boys are up there now having a party, we know how to loose and take disappointment in life, without throwing the toys out of the pram.
2017-2-4
Use props
SLiWooDy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 126234 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-2-4 14:51
You will find our boys are up there now having a party, we know how to loose and take disappointment in life, without throwing the toys out of the pram.

See ya later. Reply when you have something interesting to say.
2017-2-4
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

SLiWooDy Posted at 2017-2-4 13:27
Right just to update everyone on my case, I have received "my" repaired drone back after repair. The only problem is its not "my" original drone back.
I got a drone back exactly 3 weeks after posting back for repair. It has a different serial number and some tail tail signs its not mine.
I looked after my drone like it was a £1000 investment, even with its problems I made sure it was looked after, stored in foam and cleaned and kept like new after ever flight.

We sincerely apologize about the issue and will make sure it's taken care of.  One thing I would like to make sure, is the replacement drone in a worse condition, in terms of look, than your previous one?  Like with scratches?

How unsteady is your replacement drone hovering outdoors, can you describe?

2017-2-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

SLiWooDy Posted at 2017-2-4 13:43
I really cant be ass'd no more. I done.
I normally would complain, but 5 months is enough. I will cut my loses and go on my way.
Like I say it wont happen again. - 1 DJi

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the replacement. We do want to ensure that you have a working aircraft, if you could please answer Thor's inquiries at your earliest convenience, it would be appreciated. Just so I'm on the same page, you have not attempted to contact Support yet about this development, correct?
I understand that this is frustrating, but please do not resort to profainity on this Forum.
2017-2-6
Use props
fans960b109d
lvl.3
Flight distance : 791736 ft
New Zealand

I ordered mine through a dji supplier in nz on 29 sep, got it start of december, had a accident mid december and sent it back to china for repaired so had no mavic for xmas :-( got it back jan 17 and all is well again, was broken gimbal mount etc...just thought would share so it may give a idea?
2017-2-7
Use props
hiron81
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1138 ft
Malaysia

My Mavic was having gimbal overload issue when i unbox the unit, email all the details to DJI at the same day, only received an case confirmation after 10days, shipped out my drone on the next days(saturday) and reach DJI warehouse on Monday, dji only update my case on friday (not sure what the need to queue for checking my drone), lucky it had been done verified on Sunday( 17FEB) ,but until today it still showing no update for my case, quite disapointed for the support team service seem the DJI was a huge company for drone, but the support was so slow and after i contact dji support online chat, they just keep telling me few time to wait for the shipping confirmation email and no ETA about the shipping time. Is anyone could help me trace down the latest update for my case? thanks

my case number CAS-432740-F8Q0N1
2017-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules