Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
dji inspire 2 with android phone no fpv
779 3 2017-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JohnnieYaz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5137874 ft
  • >>>
United States

Using a ipad mini I see the second fpv screen no problem. Using my Samsung s6 edge plus,fpv camera is not shown on my screen. Why? Before you say it too small anyway, I want it for test flights and a backup. Anyone seen this issue with an android tablet?
2017-1-24
Use props
Cougar1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 924393 ft
  • >>>
Canada

FPV screen is not available on any phone, only tablets.
2017-1-24
Use props
BrianDavis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 394528 ft
United States

I've seen some people mention a setting that's a few levels into one of the menus that will let you switch from camera view to FPV on phones, but I haven't seen where that setting is and I haven't seen it mentioned in the manual when I search for "FPV".  I wish I knew where that setting was.
2017-1-24
Use props
JohnnieYaz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5137874 ft
  • >>>
United States

BrianDavis Posted at 2017-1-24 11:40
I've seen some people mention a setting that's a few levels into one of the menus that will let you switch from camera view to FPV on phones, but I haven't seen where that setting is and I haven't seen it mentioned in the manual when I search for "FPV".  I wish I knew where that setting was.

Brian, I think you just can't with a phone screen. I use my phone for the camera operator because he has no need to see the FPV feed and I use the ipad mini with both.
2017-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules