mavic pro issues
724 5 2017-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jetskimavicpro1
New

United States

On start up my mavic pro always has imu calibration error but goes away in about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
calldji support twice ,they say it is normal .....my friend has one and it fires right up on start up .....no calibration error on his ...please advise<<<

2017-1-24
Use props
Jetskimavicpro1
New

United States

other than that it flys perfect!!!!
2017-1-24
Use props
HWKIDD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22877 ft
United States

Mine does the same,,   but I assumed it was just warming up,  getting the gps lock, and compass settings,  have had no issues with anything,   
2017-1-24
Use props
Jetskimavicpro1
New

United States

HWKIDD Posted at 2017-1-24 12:13
Mine does the same,,   but I assumed it was just warming up,  getting the gps lock, and compass settings,  have had no issues with anything,

well you would think it should say warming up please wait ...instead of imu error please calibrate imu ..lol
2017-1-24
Use props
FrequentFlyer
lvl.4
United States

Jetskimavicpro1 Posted at 2017-1-24 12:19
well you would think it should say warming up please wait ...instead of imu error please calibrate imu ..lol

It is fixing the error on its own, mine does it once in a while. And flys great, I have had no problems with my Mavic.
2017-1-24
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can perform an IMU calibration or see if restoring to factory defaults from the Assistant2 clears it up.And when you powerup, is the aircraft on flat ground and with no movement.
2017-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules