DJI Phantom vision2 + completely shut off during flight !!
1369 4 2014-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bj7878
New
Belgium

Hi,
3 months ago my Phantom vision2 + crashed during flight: battery fully charged and the battery level in the app started going down very fast. After 5 to 10 minutes the device just fell out of the air, all lights off ! The flight before that I already noticed the battery draining much faster but then it just slowed down and wan't able to lift up anymore so I was able to land it. That's why I suspect a battery problem caused the crash. The app indicated I still had 30% of battery left.

Now I've been waiting 3 MONTHS for a solution:

First it got sent to a local fixer in Belgium, he gave me an offer to fix it that would cost me more then 600 euro ! The company said they couldn't find a reason why it shut down so they think I crashed it. I refused and said that wasn't acceptable since I know what happened: now they sent the device to DJI Europe for a second opinion. I've been trying to contact hem but there is no answer up until now.

SO please DJI:
- please contact me, you have a 1100 euro device of mine in posession
- please fix my device since it is not caused by me or my flying skills
- send it back to me

Anyone else experiencing this kind of nightmare ?

2014-10-6
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

As you say the dealer sent your phantom to DJI for assessment, then its the dealer you should be contacting. They must have some record or service number that they can check and find out what's going on.
Or at very least as a dealer they can call or email DJI and get an update for you while you are there ?
2014-10-6
Use props
johnchao411
lvl.4
Flight distance : 45364 ft
Taiwan

Hi, Is there any further updates from DJI or the issue has been solved already? Let us know if possible.
2015-4-15
Use props
sergiomspf
New

Portugal

Do you have this solved?
2015-4-23
Use props
Jackvg
lvl.2

Netherlands

I bought my phantom 2 in february. Had to send it back to the dealer within 3 weeks. Never seen it back since then. Luckily I have good contact with my dealer, but he has very much trouble getting in contact with DJI. Its not a bad service, they just dont answer at all. Until they answer, we can't do anything. I guess you, and many others are experiencing the same. Its a shame for such a big company.
2015-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules