serial number has no DJI Care record?? (HELP)
5877 57 2017-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chriscycling
lvl.3
United Kingdom

fansc13386c3 Posted at 2017-2-6 09:23
Don't know if everyone already has this problem sorted and I'm the only one still struggling! Anyway, just got an email from DJI Care asking for a proof of purchase!! Yes, a proof of purchase! When they have my email (email that I'm using to communicate with them), order ID,  S/N. Regardless of not being able to determine if I actually purchase the drone, it seems absurd that they cannot determine that a particular aircraft S/N was purchased with DJI Care which should be activated! You don't need a proof of purchase for that! You don't even need to know who purchased.
The only way I can see DJI requiring a proof of purchase is if they have no record of that S/N (btw, I sent a photo of the S/N). And that is just incompetence. When you are incompetent, you fix the problem and apologize. You don't go after the costumer and you clearly don't answer 1 week after.

I got the same request - where did you buy the drone ? They've had my DJI store order number for over a week now and ask for proof of purchase {:4_142:}

Spent over an hour on the chat until after 1am sending pictures of my serial number and still not got anywhere

My concern is that they have been shipping out refurb'd units and because the serial numbers have already been either registered or claimed against they cannot reconcile the numbers
2017-2-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansc13386c3 Posted at 2017-2-6 09:23
Don't know if everyone already has this problem sorted and I'm the only one still struggling! Anyway, just got an email from DJI Care asking for a proof of purchase!! Yes, a proof of purchase! When they have my email (email that I'm using to communicate with them), order ID,  S/N. Regardless of not being able to determine if I actually purchase the drone, it seems absurd that they cannot determine that a particular aircraft S/N was purchased with DJI Care which should be activated! You don't need a proof of purchase for that! You don't even need to know who purchased.
The only way I can see DJI requiring a proof of purchase is if they have no record of that S/N (btw, I sent a photo of the S/N). And that is just incompetence. When you are incompetent, you fix the problem and apologize. You don't go after the costumer and you clearly don't answer 1 week after.

I did not receive your PM for some reason, sorry about that.
I just checked the information with your e-mail address used for forum and have informed our DJI Care team for your case, they will take care of it.
Also I will get back to you once I get any news, hope we can get it sorted out soon.
2017-2-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Chriscycling Posted at 2017-2-6 12:24
I got the same request - where did you buy the drone ? They've had my DJI store order number for over a week now and ask for proof of purchase

Spent over an hour on the chat until after 1am sending pictures of my serial number and still not got anywhere

Sorry for your unpleasant experience, I've brought your case to the attention of our DJI Care team and will try my best to help you solve the problem as soon as possible.
I will let you know once I get any information from them. Thanks again for your understanding.
2017-2-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

@fansc13386c3 @Chriscycling
Here is the good new, our IT team are working on your cases now, you will receive an e-mail once it's done.
2017-2-7
Use props
Chriscycling
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-7 01:49
@fansc13386c3 @Chriscycling
Here is the good new, our IT team are working on your cases now, you will receive an e-mail once it's done.

Hi Natalia - thanks, whatever you did worked !!!! Got my Refresh email, checked and all is good.

Thanks for the intervention
Is that avatar picture your real picture ?
2017-2-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Chriscycling Posted at 2017-2-7 04:09
Hi Natalia - thanks, whatever you did worked !!!! Got my Refresh email, checked and all is good.

Thanks for the intervention

Very glad to hear you received the e-mail and everything is fine now.
Enjoy it!
2017-2-7
Use props
NYanakiev77
New

United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-7 04:12
Very glad to hear you received the e-mail and everything is fine now.
Enjoy it!

Hi Natalia,

I received my Mavic Pro today (bought with DJI Care). Just like everyone else in the thread, I checked the care status web page- unfortunately, it does not seem to recognise my serial number as registered.

I sent emails to all support emails I could find but, as expected, have not heard anything as of now.
I triple checked my email and could not find anything regarding my care agreement from DJI.

I just sent you a PM with my order number and serial number of the drone.

Thanks a million,
Nick

2017-2-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

NYanakiev77 Posted at 2017-2-13 09:02
Hi Natalia,

I received my Mavic Pro today (bought with DJI Care). Just like everyone else in the thread, I checked the care status web page- unfortunately, it does not seem to recognise my serial number as registered.

Nick, I received your PM and will transfer the information to our DJI Care team.
Will get back to you if I get any news.
2017-2-13
Use props
NYanakiev
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-13 20:31
Nick, I received your PM and will transfer the information to our DJI Care team.
Will get back to you if I get any news.

Thank you! I sent the DJI Care team an email quite some time ago now. Still haven't used the drone.
2017-2-13
Use props
martin1504
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1130581 ft
Austria

I actual have (still not solved !!!!) 2 Mavic Fly More combos and I had the same problem with both:

1st order (delivered Jan 20th) :
I never got the Service Agreement and my Serial number is not registered at DJI care refresh!
After I spoke several times to the DJI chat (they always told me that DJI care refresh will be activated automatically and I got no answer why my serial number is not activated) I created ticket at djicare@dji.com request #421522.
--> I only got the answer that they send my issue to the designated department.    I wait since more than one week now to get an answer from this ”designated department”.

2nd order (delivered Feb 13th) :
I got the Service Agreement but for the wrong serial number.
The serial number from my Mavic is not matching to the serial number of the Service agreement.
I created ticket at djicare@dji.com request #428666. I got the answer that they send my issue to the designated department. --> Waiting again to get an answer from this ”designated department”.

{:4_154:}
2017-2-14
Use props
martin1504
lvl.2
Austria

Chriscycling Posted at 2017-2-6 12:24
I got the same request - where did you buy the drone ? They've had my DJI store order number for over a week now and ask for proof of purchase

same problem at my orders....
2017-2-14
Use props
Lichtl
New

Germany

Same on mine even I think this is even more special since I received a DOA Mavic which has been replaced. However I also never received any email notifications (double checked on spam folder). Raised a follow up case on my DOA but no update since 4 days so I assume cases either not being monitored or just a huge backlog.
2017-2-14
Use props
AndyG
lvl.2
Flight distance : 78714 ft
United Kingdom

This issue seems to be widespread, I'm glad I spotted this post or I never would have checked, I ordered Combo with Refresh direct from DJI and never received the refresh email and my serial number is not registered at DJI care refresh website.

I raised a support case Monday 6th Feb and apparently its been sent to the "designated department" to deal with. I didn't fly at the weekend because I was paranoid that I'd have an issue and they'd refuse to cover it! I sent a followup yesterday and got a reply telling me the were still waiting for feedback from the "designated department" but that I "have an assurance that the unit is covered by the protection plan"

So I'm going to take it that they honour the agreement under its standard terms.
2017-2-14
Use props
martin1504
lvl.2
Austria

martin1504 Posted at 2017-2-14 03:23
I actual have (still not solved !!!!) 2 Mavic Fly More combos and I had the same problem with both:

1st order (delivered Jan 20th) :

The problem wit my 2nd order is solved. - Thanks!

Bit i still wait for the contract and coverage from order no. 1
2017-2-14
Use props
fans0b2ba80b
New
Flight distance : 85128 ft
France

I received my MAVIC but can not enter the serial number
"Serial number has no DJI Care record"
Serial number on label in Mavic
SN: 08QDE2601200D7 SSID: Mavic-338ff1 Password: d918c0e
How do I get the activation code?
thank you
2017-2-17
Use props
Lichtl
New

Germany

I finally got an email that the case has been closed and that I have to email djicare@dji.com however after I send the email it seems that those go into the case... Really frustrated at the moment since it feels that noone want to help.
2017-2-20
Use props
fans74439d85
New

Sweden

At the end of this week it will be 2 months since I received my DJI Mavic.
Ive sent countless emails to the shocking so called "customer service." All they say is that the designated department has been notified.

Still no DJI Care Refresh.
Still states serial number does not exist.  

Really poor to have to wait this long for an issue like this to be resolved.
Sort your customer service out DJI!

The DJI Care is only valid for one year from purchase meaning Ive already lost out on 2 months of the service Ive paid for.

{:4_142:}
2017-2-28
Use props
djiuser_XfCQod19v2qk
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi, I bought mavic air from my mate and while checking for DJI care with serial no ''0K1DECG3AC0194'' as on the drone it throws serial no not on records error. Could you please support. Is it possible to buy DJI care?
2019-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules