Mavic flying super slow going forward other directions fine.
1590 4 2017-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
beerd
New
United States

I updated firmware/ software using the DJI GO 4 app, and since then in normal flight mode, the mavic moves forward extreamly slow with WOT.  Backwards, yaw, pan are all performing as expected. Everything performs as expected in SPORT mode as well.  Anyone have any ideas?
2017-1-24
Use props
Bent Kangaroo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 362510 ft
Australia

Maybe check RC gimbal calibration.
Did the RC update to the newer FW as well?
Also check EXP settings have not defaulted to some low number.
2017-1-24
Use props
Alex SP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 112549 ft
Brazil

I guess it's something to do with Obstacle Avoidance System (OAS). If you turn it OFF then it accelerates faster. Try it and see.
2017-1-25
Use props
MuzzDrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 105758 ft

New Zealand

Hi there, i had exactly the same problem when I got my mavic, you need to do two things - first make sure you have removed the little clear stickers off the lenses of the forward obstacle avoidance cameras, and secondly do a vision system calibration using DJI assistant 2. That fixed mine. The reason it flies properly for you at the moment in sport mode is that sport mode turns off the forward obstacle avoidance. So once you have calibrated that system properly you should be fine.
2017-1-25
Use props
beerd
New
United States

MuzzDrone Posted at 2017-1-25 01:55
Hi there, i had exactly the same problem when I got my mavic, you need to do two things - first make sure you have removed the little clear stickers off the lenses of the forward obstacle avoidance cameras, and secondly do a vision system calibration using DJI assistant 2. That fixed mine. The reason it flies properly for you at the moment in sport mode is that sport mode turns off the forward obstacle avoidance. So once you have calibrated that system properly you should be fine.

I'll give this a try and see what happens. Thanks.
2017-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules