Flight Data information, how to access it?
7415 5 2017-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8cf0d029
lvl.3
Flight distance : 124672 ft
United States

I'm the one that had the upside down powered dive into the ground.  I sent my Phantom 4 back to DJI today but kept the SD card.  Is there any flight data information stored on the card and if so, how can I access it?  I am trying to figure out what made the drone flip over on its back.  
Thanks!
WA5TEF
2017-1-24
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The SD card is where your photos go.
It has no flight data.
You can see your flight data by going to http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Follow the instructions to upload your flight record.
It will give you a detailed display.

DJI look at the hidden SD card inside the Phantom which also records flight data.
2017-1-24
Use props
fans8cf0d029
lvl.3
Flight distance : 124672 ft
United States

Labroides Posted at 2017-1-24 19:08
The SD card is where your photos go.
It has no flight data.
You can see your flight data by going to http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

Thanks Labroides.  One more question, since my drone is on UPS truck somewhere between here and California, can I still find the data at the site you listed?
Thanks again,
WA5TEF
2017-1-24
Use props
Cabansail
lvl.4
Flight distance : 136686 ft

Australia

I think the data is on your phone or tablet so you have access to it even if the drone is lost.
2017-1-24
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

fans8cf0d029 Posted at 2017-1-24 19:13
Thanks Labroides.  One more question, since my drone is on UPS truck somewhere between here and California, can I still find the data at the site you listed?
Thanks again,
WA5TEF

Yes ... you get it from the records the app stores
2017-1-24
Use props
sakumar
lvl.3
Flight distance : 239134 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have some more questions about flight data:

[1] Is flight data recorded on the Remote Controller (Pro+) or the Aircraft? Or both? If both, then is there a difference between what's on the controller and what's on the aircraft?
[2] My most recent flight doesn't show up in the Remote Controller. Is that because I should have deleted the old flight data? (i.e. capacity issues?)
[3] Can I use the SD card on the Remote Controller to store flight data? If so, how?
[4] For the data in the Aircraft -- do you first download it to your computer (via USB) and then upload it to the DJI cloud?
[5] The Aircraft -> Computer download -- is it done using DJI Assistant 2?
[6] Can you upload flight data directly from the Aircraft to the DJI cloud using DJI Assistant 2?
[7] On the remote controller (again Pro+) there is flight data shown after tapping the paper airplane logo in the top screen. Then there's another one ("Flight Logs") the "..." menu in DJI Go 4.0. What's the difference? I noticed that the lists (dates) are different in the paper airplane Flight Logs and the "..." flight logs.

Thanks!

2017-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules