Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
--- AIR encoder Error (0xa) -- INSPIRE 2
4114 21 2017-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kailani1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 192185 ft
Italy

knowing that there were problems even after 6 days of flight I did a week of TEST never mount the X5S!

This morning I made two TEST flight, always height 1.2m / 3 feet max ..

1) First test in 2:54 minutes firm position to 1.2m / max 3feet okay

2) TEST number TWO:

The INSPIRE 2 just taken off in flight to 20cm / 0.5 feet with the carriage still down has moved back and then in a fraction of a few thousandths of a second, it was off !! and propellers have stopped.

Like in a cartoon he came down !!

The drone was 0.5 Feet high, so it's just landed, He (INSPIRE 2) is fine !! and it works!

The error that came out was also IMU error or something like that ... but not recorded !!!!

I made the picture of the IPAD x safety shield.

Then I wanted to review the flight in the program and had not been registered at all, the flight of 10 seconds.

I restarted as required, did not give me more mistake and IMU, compass, all right excellent signals.

BUT NOW I HAVE FEAR OF FLYING TO DO IT ... ..

you know what I noticed? After this episode the propellers White have HARDENED x open them

you can from the take off ?? without propellers and see if it gives me the FIRST error !?

It came out a NEW Firmaware ?? since I received the inspire2, I had no back Firmaware message !!

IMG_0303.PNG
2017-1-25
Use props
dldp-sp
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1065902 ft
  • >>>
United States

You said you had 6 days if flights knowing there were problems? What problems were you having during those 6 days? In any case, I would send it back.
2017-1-25
Use props
Kailani1
lvl.2
Italy

dldp-sp Posted at 2017-1-25 05:16
You said you had 6 days if flights knowing there were problems? What problems were you having during those 6 days? In any case, I would send it back.

I explained myself badly, I read that the problems, can arrive even after six days of flight ....
2017-1-25
Use props
dldp-sp
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Kailani1 Posted at 2017-1-25 05:57
I explained myself badly, I read that the problems, can arrive even after six days of flight ....

Ok, I understand now. I thought a seen another post about an Inspire 2 falling out of the sky shortly after takeoff. It was about 6 feet off the ground and the motors just stoped. I can't seem to find that post though.

Tom,
2017-1-25
Use props
Kailani1
lvl.2
Italy

dldp-sp Posted at 2017-1-25 06:13
Ok, I understand now. I thought a seen another post about an Inspire 2 falling out of the sky shortly after takeoff. It was about 6 feet off the ground and the motors just stoped. I can't seem to find that post though.

Tom,

There is a video on you tube of a INspire2 who stopped in the air but when crashed was destroyed ... I have not even had time to get up, and already slipped to the side and then the I2 blocked .. .
2017-1-25
Use props
Kailani1
lvl.2
Italy

Before the flight I watched the compass and the IMU. They were perfect. green and short line. They gave normal signals. I have not re-calibrated.

it is possible that the problem stems from the calibration? and after slipping near a plant, without control, the sensors "-R F and F-L / Vision sensor" gave error of Hardware ...? as you can see from my PHOTO
2017-1-25
Use props
Kailani1
lvl.2
Italy

Kailani1 Posted at 2017-1-25 06:43
Before the flight I watched the compass and the IMU. They were perfect. green and short line. They gave normal signals. I have not re-calibrated.

it is possible that the problem stems from the calibration? and after slipping near a plant, without control, the sensors "-R F and F-L / Vision sensor" gave error of Hardware ...? as you can see from my PHOTO

ERROR no word-- Stems --- but - It is born -  sorry  {:4_177:}
2017-1-25
Use props
dldp-sp
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Kailani1 Posted at 2017-1-25 06:24
There is a video on you tube of a INspire2 who stopped in the air but when crashed was destroyed ... I have not even had time to get up, and already slipped to the side and then the I2 blocked .. .

I could not find the YouTube video.
2017-1-25
Use props
Kailani1
lvl.2
Italy

dldp-sp Posted at 2017-1-25 07:24
I could not find the YouTube video.

2017-1-25
Use props
Kailani1
lvl.2
Italy

Kailani1 Posted at 2017-1-25 08:08
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEJgUNlefjE

I'm lucky because my was only 0.5 feet / 20cm above the ground ...
2017-1-25
Use props
dldp-sp
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Kailani1 Posted at 2017-1-25 08:12
I'm lucky because my was only 0.5 feet / 20cm above the ground ...

Ok, I watched it. Pretty scary! Now I'm nervous about flying! It's interesting that both incidents happend shortly after take off and close to the ground.

Tom,
2017-1-25
Use props
Kailani1
lvl.2
Italy

dldp-sp Posted at 2017-1-25 10:32
Ok, I watched it. Pretty scary! Now I'm nervous about flying! It's interesting that both incidents happend shortly after take off and close to the ground.

Tom,

The sad thing is that none of the DJI has contact me .. I sent emails, called and I have proof that I have not done anything ... I do not know ... Beware !!
2017-1-25
Use props
Arrow1969
lvl.4
Flight distance : 400577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The guy in video admitted that he took off with only one battery
2017-1-25
Use props
dldp-sp
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Arrow1969 Posted at 2017-1-25 12:01

I agree that flying with one batter is wrong but, what was the failure mode in his case? If it was a defective battery then having the second battery may have saved the UAV but, if the failuar mode was similar to the one in this post then I would say there may be a serious design flaw in the Inspire 2. If this UAV gets sent back to DJI, I hope they learn something from it.

Tom,
2017-1-25
Use props
Coigreach
lvl.4
Flight distance : 546014 ft
Australia

Arrow1969 Posted at 2017-1-25 12:01

where in the video did he admit to flying with one battery? @ 1.46 he said he charged the batteries...
2017-2-6
Use props
Arrow1969
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Coigreach Posted at 2017-2-6 22:20
where in the video did he admit to flying with one battery? @ 1.46 he said he charged the batteries...

I didn't say he said it in the video Coigreach.

After about a week of various people posting remarks on his video someone asked him the question he then admitted that he had taken off and try to fly on one battery having seen other people do it on the various videos on YouTube he also posted himself and admitted he had done it.

He has since removed all postings.

I also know what happened in this incident from the sources there is a posting on RC Groups go and have a look for your self.

2017-2-6
Use props
Coigreach
lvl.4
Flight distance : 546014 ft
Australia

Arrow1969 Posted at 2017-2-6 22:35
I didn't say he said it in the video Coigreach.

After about a week of various people posting remarks on his video someone asked him the question he then admitted that he had taken off and try to fly on one battery having seen other people do it on the various videos on YouTube he also posted himself and admitted he had done it.

bold and underlined seems like an angry responce
I was mearly asking a question. don't get upset dude!
2017-2-6
Use props
Arrow1969
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Coigreach Posted at 2017-2-6 23:16
bold and underlined seems like an angry responce
I was mearly asking a question. don't get upset dude!

It wasn't an angry response at all {:4_181:}
2017-2-7
Use props
HeliEngadin
lvl.2
Italy

Afraid to put our drone in the air...
BTW we never liked the amount of errors that show up when drone powers off.
They are false alarms, confusing, and you risk to ignore a proper alarm if it shows up between them.
2017-2-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for the trouble you experienced.
May I know you've got the instructions to send it in from our support since you've contacted us via e-mail and phone?
If so, what's your case number? we're concerned much about your case and would like to figure out why it happened.
2017-2-7
Use props
dldp-sp
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

HeliEngadin Posted at 2017-2-7 04:37
Afraid to put our drone in the air...
BTW we never liked the amount of errors that show up when drone powers off.
They are false alarms, confusing, and you risk to ignore a proper alarm if it shows up between them.

Interesting, I don't get any errors when shutting down the aircraft other then disconnected.

Tom,
2017-2-8
Use props
Elektrica
First Officer
Flight distance : 9674836 ft
  • >>>
Italy

dldp-sp Posted at 2017-1-25 10:32

Tom,

Mine started spinning wildly after a normal flight, then regained control after moving the sticks, trying to counterbalance it, then started spinning again, then I regained control once more, flew it toward me, trying to land as fast as possible, lowered landing gear and it just tilted 90 degrees on the right by itself and smashed on the asphalt, destroying it, completely out of control. This I2 was always acting weird, losing GPS signal in different places, different heights and one time losing signal completely (Not the usual loss of signal), which was regained only by rebooting the drone once I manually landed it (Still without signal to the iPad). I contacted support after all these anomalies, but they did not recall it, they simply suggested that I did an IMU calibration. I think the first units have serious issues...
http://forum.dji.com/thread-87299-1-1.html
2017-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules