INSPIRE CAMERA vs SONY NEX 5
1996 4 2015-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
info
New

Switzerland

Hi everybody !

I'am currently shooting with a f550 with a Nex 5r from sony.
I'm planning to buy the Inspire but I have a question about low light sensitivity :

Because I'm often shooting in low light , I would like to know if the low light performance fron Inspire camera is the same as the Nex ? or better ? or lower ?

In advance thank you very mutch for your answer !

Robin
2015-2-18
Use props
Heijningen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6055745 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nex 5r has the bigger sensor and wins in low light.

The inspire is more stable and can handel longer exposure without wind...
2015-2-18
Use props
info
New

Switzerland

Thank you for your reply, so because the inspire is more stable, that means the final low light result could be approximately the same between nex and inspire ?
2015-2-18
Use props
jetswing
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2072894 ft
  • >>>
United States

Robin, are you talking about shooting photo or video or both? Overall NEX-5R will win in the image quality department hands down. NEX-5R has a same senor size as a DSLR. It would be like comparing IQ from DSLR with iPhone. Any amount increased stability you gain from Inspire platform can be overcome by using higher ISO in NEX-5R.

If you're shooting a video and you can't really get stable footage on F550, that's entirely different issue.
2015-2-18
Use props
info
New

Switzerland

Hi thank you for your answer.

I'm shooting video not photos, but I saw some low light video from DJI Inspire camera and I looks to be good, and also this is 4K comparing to the full HD from the NEX, it should be better in term of resolution , right ?

Best reagards.

Robin
2015-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules