DEEP JOY!
791 3 2017-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
molyvos
lvl.2
Flight distance : 74610 ft
Greece

I got a nice email from DJ-I. Never heard him on the radio but he seemed to know me. So on 5 January I ordered a shiney new Mavic Fly More Combo.

I twiddle my thumbs waiting for the 'mystic' fourth dot to appear. That reminds me I must get that RSI in my thumbs sorted! It might stop me flying.

The mystic dot tells me my pack is on the way and gives me a magic number. I look it up on a Numerology website and it says:

"Your destiny is to express wonderful organization skills with your ever practical, down-to-earth approach. You are the kind of person who is always willing to work those long, hard hours to push a project through to completion."

Eventually another website run by an oracle known as Trac King tells me that my pack is to be delivered this very day. My wife says "I suppose your going to look out of that window all day and get nothing done on that jobs list".

Then, oh happiness, my package arrives!!!!!!

Unpack, unpack, unpack some more. . . I'm sure there is a Mavic inside somewhere. Oh what beautiful boxes. Except for the battery boxes, the little matt black boxes are in so tight inside the shiny white boxes I inflame my RSI. Eventually I have to rip these particular boxes appart. Then YES everything in unpacked. Just got to remove all those little reminder stickers and the ones covering sensitve bits . . . . difficult with my RSI. I hope I haven't missed any.

I have spent days reading the pdf user guide until my eyes bleed, so now I AM READY!
BRILLIANT. I can fly. Oh wait, I have to charge the batteries!
Batteries charged.
BRILLIANT. I can fly. Oh wait, I have to upgrade the firmware!
Firmware updated.
BRILLIANT. I can fly. Oh wait, it's chucking it down with rain and is forecast to continue for 3 days!!!

In the words of Professor Sir Stanley Unwin "Deep Joy!"

Never mind, at least I have time to post on the Mavic forum!
2017-1-25
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Best things come to those who wait. Good luck...
2017-1-25
Use props
Wandering Cloud
lvl.3
Flight distance : 839633 ft
United Kingdom

What are you on?
2017-1-25
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
First Officer
Flight distance : 8351585 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I think he is a Senager. (Senior Teenager)
2017-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules