Delivery times.
2533 33 2015-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Moto70
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I ordered my P2/V+ yesterday and as happens when you spend the best of a £1,000 you get excited about the prospect of soon tinkering with your newest gadget but even though my payment has been made and is being shown as paid when I look at my bank on the My Orders screen it is showing as 'Payment Reviewing' and the 'Payment Success'  is greyed out?

What worries me is in this day and age a payment on a debit card doesn't take any more than seconds to process and as for shipping if a product is in stock it should be shipped within a couple of days which brings me on to the part that worries me. I have a friend that deals a lot with China and he has informed me that the Chinese are currently on holiday until the 28th Feb, if this is the case that isn't looking good for me but does anybody know if DJi have a UK 'base' where the UK orders get delivered from?

2015-2-18
Use props
johnwarr.live
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

I got mine from Buzzflyer in the UK with next day delivery.
If you ordered from DJI it will probably come from Germany, and could well be a week or so for delivery.
Too late to help you now, but buying from a UK dealer gives you some local support if you need it later.
2015-2-18
Use props
Moto70
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I didn't really have a choice as I bought it while it was part of the mid-week sale offer (£849 as opposed to £999), well at least I presumed I didn't have a choice as I didn't check on other retailers but just presumed that it was only DJi that were offering £150 off the rrp?
2015-2-18
Use props
gnixon2015
lvl.4

United States

i ordered during december and the credit card transaction happenned within 48hrs but the shipment didnt occur for at least a week (we ordered directly from DJI and are in the US so not sure if that would be much different than your circumstance.  I dont know if their non-China locations actually warehouse product, they have offices in US-California but that is not where my phantom was shipped.  I thought, could be wrong, but that the non-China offices were corporate not warehouses).
2015-2-18
Use props
leehartley2000
lvl.2

United States

I ordered from DJI.  Here in the US, delivery took about ten days.
2015-2-18
Use props
busclas
lvl.3
Flight distance : 609012 ft
United States

I ordered mine state side.  I got an email soon after wanting to verify my identity, then a phone call after I submitted that to verify card and identity again.  They really went above and beyond to make sure I was who I was ordering it.  Check your email and spam folders just in case.  I had mine within 9 days of placing the order.  This was all through DJI directly.
2015-2-18
Use props
erdinc
New

Turkey

i ordered 17/2/2015 and it has been 30 hours at order information I see 'Payment Reviewing' .I am getting worried. onlinesales@dji.com doesnt reply my emails.What should i do?
2015-2-18
Use props
busclas
lvl.3
United States

Give it a few more days, isn't there home office located where they are having a holiday right now or something.
2015-2-18
Use props
erdinc
New

Turkey

onlinesales@dji.com sends me;

"""Dear DJI Customer,

Thank you for contacting DJI.

Our office is currently closed for the Chinese Spring Festival holiday and will reopen on February 25th.
Your message is very important to us and we will respond as soon as possible.

Thank you and Happy New Year!

DJI Store Online Sales Team"""

So I cant communicate with any customer support officer.
2015-2-18
Use props
gnixon2015
lvl.4

United States

wow, i wish we had a national holiday that lasted for a whole week. geez.
2015-2-18
Use props
markus2015
lvl.4

Germany

Well, it seems that the spam bots are not chinese. They are still working
2015-2-18
Use props
gnixon2015
lvl.4

United States

haha markus, you make the best points man
2015-2-18
Use props
Axeman This user has been deleted
Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-2-18
Use props
Moto70
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Over 48 hours now and the order still hasn't moved on to 'Payment Success'.

I don't get how it isn't 'Payment Success' as soon as I finished putting in my card details given that the card has been processed and the funds cleared for the order?
2015-2-19
Use props
erdinc
New

Turkey

i have the same problem, also customer support service doesnt reply my emails.what should we do?
2015-2-19
Use props
busclas
lvl.3
United States

As its been posted and suggested, wait till after the 25th and try again.
2015-2-19
Use props
Moto70
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Waiting over a week just to have the 'Payment Success' before we even begin to look at having the thing shipped is, in this day and age, quite ridiculous.

I know the order will go through and that my money is safe but what should have happened is we should have been advised of the situation when we placed our order, I spent just under £2,000 and that is simply too much money to be parting with to be faced with a wall of silence. I certainly cannot think of any other situation where anybody would deem it acceptable.
2015-2-19
Use props
Moto70
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I know that now but there wasn't a single mention on their website/store before I put my card details in which is really a bit of an oversight.

If you had just paid a $3,000 payment on a car and then you could not get in touch with the dealer for over a week you'd be miffed. It isn't the holiday that is the problem it is the fact that there are worldwide offices and those of us that have placed an order were not warned in advance or advised about the situation when the order was placed.

Still, my P2/V+ will get here eventually but people must be able to see how disappointing it is for those of us that are waiting for our first ever drone to arrive!
2015-2-19
Use props
johnaunderwood
lvl.2

United States

Moto70 Posted at 2015-2-20 03:31
I know that now but there wasn't a single mention on their website/store before I put my card detail ...

I had the same feeling of anxiety when dealing with DJI back in October.  They do not communicate well. My best advice is be patient. When they have your money in their hands for sure, it will go quick. When they send the shipping info to FedEx you will be flying in a couple of days, regardless of where you live.
2015-2-19
Use props
paul.fitzgerald
New

United Kingdom

Have you had any updates? Its painfully slow, made an order on the 18th and still haven't had the payment confirmed... awful customer service.
2015-2-27
Use props
Moto70
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Yep.

I received an email yesterday (9 days after ordering) that required me to verify it was me that ordered it. Today (10 days after ordering) I received another email asking me to provide bank statements with my address on and a scanned copy of my debit card.

So yes I have heard something but no my order is no further on.

I can safely say I will NEVER order anything directly from DJi ever again.
2015-2-27
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Well you could have ordered from a local or UK dealer and got next day delivery, but you wanted to save £150 on the price of the Phantom.
So you paid your money and made your choice.
Looking on the bright side, you will know the manual inside out before your first flight...
2015-2-27
Use props
jonathan.statt
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That's really unfortunate

Unfortunately you didn't check local UK stockists because they all had the mid-week sale price. I bought mine from Martin Lynch and Sons in the UK and got it next day. Also they made it very clear to me that if anything goes wrong with it, they are my point of contact and not DJI directly. So many retailers try and pass off their after-sales to the manufacturer.

I don't think the mid-week sale is continuing into March or I would tell you to wait until Tuesday next week and buy from a direct UK stockist and simply ignore DJI and let the order cancel itself.
2015-2-27
Use props
CapitAn
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

l'm glad l ordered locally too(Canada). Got it the next day, but l use paypal whenever the choice is available, it's pretty instant.
Some companies leave the payment in limbo until the item actually ships, but their site usually says that.

l've never had to show any kind of receipt after paying, they just ship it. l got my beginner quad from China - same thing. Not sure how comfortable l'd be sending anyone a scanned image of my debit/visa card, l've never heard of that before.
2015-2-27
Use props
Moto70
lvl.2

United Kingdom

You are right Jonathan, the mid-week deal ended this week.

Shame you didn't post on Tuesday as I could have just cancelled my order and got it locally (UK)...
2015-2-27
Use props
jonathan.statt
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Moto70 Posted at 2015-2-27 18:49
You are right Jonathan, the mid-week deal ended this week.

Shame you didn't post on Tuesday as I co ...

Yes sorry I didn't see this post and reply sooner as I am a "next day" kind of guy and get very frustrated waiting for things...so I would be absolutely going nuts waiting for this by now. I sincerely hope you get it next week and we hear back from you that you have had your maiden flight!
2015-2-27
Use props
zubeko
lvl.2

United Kingdom

i was lucky then, i've ordered my phantom 2  during  'mid-week deal' for 599 pounds instead of 707 pounds
'Order Time:2015-02-17 09:33:41' and i had it after 3 days waiting for me in the post office because no one was at home at the moment.
2015-2-27
Use props
Moto70
lvl.2

United Kingdom

zubeko@gmail.co Posted at 2015-2-27 19:55
i was lucky then, i've ordered my phantom 2  during  'mid-week deal' for 599 pounds instead of 707 p ...

I ordered mine at 2015-02-17 12:30:31, I guess you got in just before the partying started.

2015-2-27
Use props
Moto70
lvl.2

United Kingdom

2015-2-27
Use props
zubeko
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Moto70

i have paid using PayPal and i had 3rd status 'Payment Success' on the same day.
you've paid using credit card but should it make that huge difference?
2015-2-27
Use props
erdinc
New

Turkey

hello guys, i ordered on 17/02/2015 and i waited 6 days to be confirmed my payment,and after confirmed my payment .today is fifth day order isnt shipped yet.onlinesales@dji.com doesnt reply my emails.what should i do?
2015-2-27
Use props
Moto70
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I've just checked my work emails and looked at my order status on here.

I guess DJi don't work weekends as my order is still sat in limbo...
2015-2-28
Use props
Swerve
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Moto70 I do feel for you. I am one of the next day delivery types and was up and running in no time. You must be sooo frustrated at the moment.

I'm not sure what you save by buying direct but like one or two have mentioned, by using a local dealer you do at least have some comfort for any issues that arise. Same goes using Amazon or Paypal IMO.

Having to send it back to China (or is it Germany) would really do my head in.

I had a problem with my camera and sent that back to the dealer and got it back all inside a week.

2015-2-28
Use props
Moto70
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I got an email at 10:31am this morning, my details are now verified and the order has started going through the processes involved in getting it to me!!!

2015-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules