Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Brand New Mavic 1.03.0200 No Video Transmission out of box tip
924 1 2017-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kazcow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 454101 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just got my brand new Mavic Pro yesterday direct from DJI -  But..

Unfortunately it did not work out of the box - and as a DJI newbie I spent quit a few hours figuring out why. It had latest public known firmware - SD card was readable on the PC - nothing in the Log folder.. Latest firmware was installed from Factory (1.03.0200 or what ever it is)   

All I got was Video Transmission error / Gimbal not installed / no video-picture controls / Gimbal moves and tracks when moving Mavic / and when trying to format SD card from Camera settings - "No SD Card installed"

I almost gave up and started a case and then I thought - ok - last resort - I'll try to re-flash it with latest firmware. And tadaa - video came after re-flashing it with 1.3.0200....

So WHAT DJI has done on their production line - I don't know. It should not be so that a firmware "re-flash" with same version should bring video back. But it did - and all other error messages has gone.

So now off to find a suitable place for a first flight

So tip to newbies like me - on Video Transmission Error on a new drone - REFLASH IT

And for DJI: What a bad/scary first impression
2017-1-26
Use props
kazcow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 454101 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DOA: Brand New Mavic 1.03.0200 No Video Transmission RETURN

And I spoke too soon....

Re-Flash - and video works for a few hours - after turning it off again for 1-2 hours or overnight - the nightmare starts again

So DOA Mavic return sheet docs filled in - but every contact with DJI is like starting from scratch...
2-8 day replacement IF in stock and IF they approve DOA

My Mavic have never even flown...
2017-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules