Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Malaysia
43604 100 2017-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kevin07
New
Malaysia

Hi there! I am totally new to drone and recently bought a Mavic Air. I am eagerly wanted to learn more about drone flying, so please do recommend if there's any group outing that I can join ya?

Thanks!
2018-8-26
Use props
Gowrishankar
New
Flight distance : 9104 ft
Malaysia

Hi, Can anyone suggest some good locations around Kuala Lumpur for Drone Photography? I am intrested to take still photography more than video. Thanks
2018-11-9
Use props
Elpolo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10643 ft
France

In Malaysia, depending on your drone weight and the flight purpose you might need a permit.
Basically if its less than 20 kg (which is the case of your mavic pro) and for recreational use, then you're fine. But you must fly:
at a maximum altitude of 122 m above the ground.
within 30 m of any person during take-off or landing & respect individuals' privacy.
at least 50 m away from people or 150 m from large crowds (1,000).
at least 4.5 km away from airports.
away from areas where its use could interfere with police or first responders.
fly within day light, in good weather conditions & within your sight at all times.
do not fly your drone in sensitive areas such as government or military facilities.
do not fly over driving vehicles to not distract drivers.
2018-11-28
Use props
Theeggyolks
New

Malaysia

Guys, I've just bought a Mavic Air. How do I register the warranty ya?
2019-5-21
Use props
djiuser_cZgegzCT6YOK
lvl.1
Malaysia

Hello, from JB Johor Bahru here, just got my own Mavic Air, looking for people to fly with, share experience, tips and tricks, and also to share where to fly these drones and capture stunning aerial shots, do get in touch with me !
2019-7-20
Use props
djiuser_G52uvMC4YyS6
New

Japan

hi. im malaysian. can i buy dji mavic 2 pro from singapore store online and postage to malaysian address?
2019-8-18
Use props
berry01
lvl.1

i have a Freefly Alta 8/ MoviPro Complete Aerial Cinema Kit for sale
2019-9-4
Use props
berry01
lvl.1

i have a Freefly Alta 8/ MoviPro Complete Aerial Cinema Kit for sale
2019-9-4
Use props
Cleric87
New

hi all , i just bought P4P+ (with display) for mapping just to know that it cannot use the 3rd party apps ...  any suggestion ?since im buying for mapping   , buying separate RC is the last choice ive got
2019-9-5
Use props
djiuser_jTcs2aVkc8Iy
New

ADLEE Posted at 2017-4-21 08:04
As long as u fly your UAV in malaysia public u need to apply a drone permit from DCA (Department of Civil Aviation Malaysia), If you fly above 100ft or 33meter u need to have our JUPEM and OCSA approval letter. Doesn't matter is hobby or working.

My advise is launch your drone on roof and avoid the public. Ignore and fly!

Hi,can you please provide me the link to apply for the permit and pay the permit fee?

I have a Mavic Air.
2019-9-25
Use props
Dzulkernian747
lvl.2
Flight distance : 95436 ft
Brunei

Good Morning everyone, just checking if anyone is interested to buy a controller (with cables) + spare props for Mavic Mini ? I am selling mine, PM if interested.
2020-1-9
Use props
Cryptologism
New
Flight distance : 775138 ft
Malaysia

Hello is there any one still flying at this 2020??..??

Picture taken from My Mavic and this is the place where im used to work and meet lots of DJI user before.. ^_^
2020-2-6
Use props
Bloodied_Mini
lvl.4
Flight distance : 145361 ft
Malaysia

Hello, I'm from JB (during weekdays anyway). MM owner.
2020-3-3
Use props
Bloodied_Mini
lvl.4
Flight distance : 145361 ft
Malaysia

News states hobbyists are on standby:

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/ ... -in-mco-enforcement

Where do I sign up?

In any case, does anyone actually read this thread anymore?
2020-4-22
Use props
Nash
lvl.1
Malaysia

Ordered the Mini 3 Fly More+ kit from DJI Malaysia Lazada official store. Courier marked the item as 'prohibited and returned to seller'. DM'd them in Lazada and was told to contact courier to ask why it was rejected. I told them it's their job to tell me why it was rejected since it's their chosen courier company and received got a terse, copy and paste reply to my enquiry to call the courier company again.

I cancelled my order and decide to skip the Mini 3. Any 'warranty' you supposedly get from buying official is borderline scam anyway. I crash the Mini 1, broke the gimbal and one arm and was quoted RM900 + shipping for repair, on a quadcopter that only cost ~RM1,400.
2022-5-25
Use props
djiuser_76Suvf6MgN9k
New

Malaysia

Greetings to all the Drone Enthusiasts,

Im from Kuala Lumpur, just started my drone journey a couple months back. May i ask if there's a any FPV enthusiats here in the forum able to recommend me any drone store that does repairs and after market accessories such as props in Kuala Lumpur?

Much appreciated!

2022-6-3
Use props
djiuser_dFIKFyXLPoCJ
New
Singapore

Hi guys, still we can fly drones as a tourist in Malaysia ryt? Hope rules  haven't changed?
2022-12-8
Use props
djiuser_YKxs6Jo7CQ7D
New

Malaysia

Good Morning,

I would like to speak to someone from the marketing and sponsorship division here in Malaysia. How do i go about this? Thank you and have a good day.
2023-5-2
Use props
Alia Sabrina
New

Malaysia

Does dji mini 2 se available in pavilion? Or one utama right now?
2023-11-20
Use props
fans810019ab
lvl.1

Malaysia

Hello . Do you have any stock for dji google 2
2-14 16:27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans810019ab Posted at 2-14 16:27
Hello . Do you have any stock for dji google 2

Hello there. You can refer to the DJI Store online. Here is the direct link: [url]https://store.dji.com/product/dji-goggles-2?vid=127611[/url]. Have a great day.
2-19 00:33
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules