Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Is this the solution for the HP, RTH, GPS Problem ?
1178 9 2017-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
formentera
lvl.2

Germany

Here is post from peo:

So is it just that DJI stumbled over the chinese GCJ-02 or BD-09 gps restrictions  and forgot to implement this in 3.1.2 ?
Makes somehow sense with the diviation of about 1130 meters.
2017-1-26
Use props
Kabeeo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 261824 ft
United States

Why should we enable Amap (for China Mainland) ?
2017-1-27
Use props
formentera
lvl.2

Germany

As far as i know, it is because in china they provide a "false gps" for security reasons  with a deviation. I suppose it is programmed in china, so maybe they have just forgotten to set  some keys right in the code of 3.1.2.
But i am not an expert on this.
2017-1-27
Use props
Kabeeo
lvl.2
United States

But we don't need it in the US, correct?
2017-1-27
Use props
fans14e29af9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2102513 ft
United States

This kinda works,, except, I lose "satellite" and "hybrid" views and then I get all these chinese characters
2017-1-27
Use props
formentera
lvl.2

Germany

Kabeeo Posted at 2017-1-27 07:04
But we don't need it in the US, correct?

Yes,
my thoughts were that the deviation of the flyaways new hp  on the nothern hemisphere were always about 1150m off with a diviation of +20 degrees WNW original HP in relation to West.
On wiki you will find that the deviation is also the same in length and -20 degrees WSW in relation to West. As you can see here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ba ... aidu_map_with_BD-09,_WGS-84_and_GCJ-02_markers.png

Just a thought... maybe rubbish;-)
2017-1-27
Use props
MerlinL14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2858 ft
United Kingdom

Amazingly no one from DJI support has clicked yet! Mind you you they haven't even acknowledged that there is an issue with 3.1.2 so nothing is surprising. Your findings do make a lot of sense.
2017-1-27
Use props
formentera
lvl.2

Germany

Be aware that my thoughts are only "dangerous halfknowledge" ;-)
And it still does not explain why and how the remote triggers the drone from "gps right" origin HP to "gps wrong" new HP.
2017-1-27
Use props
MerlinL14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2858 ft
United Kingdom

formentera Posted at 2017-1-27 07:52
Be aware that my thoughts are only "dangerous halfknowledge" ;-)
And it still does not explain why and how the remote triggers the drone from "gps right" origin HP to "gps wrong" new HP.

At least you are having a go at trying to put some information out there. Most people are now not using 3.1.2 (unless they don't know the issue or love the thrill of danger)!
I personally have rolled back to 2.9.1 so I KNOW I have a stable Go App.
2017-1-27
Use props
Kabeeo
lvl.2
United States

Somebody mentioned somewhere that the number at the bottom right of the screen, which is supposed to indicate total distance from the RC is now way out of sync. I noticed this on mine the other day. It was about 5 feet away from me and I think it was registering 1300 or something crazy. DJI needs to get on this. Do they not read this board?
2017-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules