Ground station FPV kits.
1186 3 2015-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wingnut.e
lvl.1

United States

I,ve decided to venture into FPV but I'm a little green on some of the package deals that I see on ebay. FPV monitor w/OSD etc, etc. 450$. Can anyone point me in the right direction. My phantom 2 is basically bone stock. Is that a good price? It appears as if this ebay listing has all that I will need. I just don't want to get stuck finding out that I will need additional items.

H3-3D
Gopro 3
2015-2-18
Use props
markus2015
lvl.4

Germany

We don't know if you'll need additional items because you did not mention which items are in the package you found on ebay. As with most electrical items, the more you spend, the higher the quality you'll get. Nobody can point you in any direction if you're not beeing more precise.
2015-2-18
Use props
wingnut.e
lvl.1

United States

That's understandable. Sorry I didn't supply you with more information. Work had me in a rush this morning.

Here is the list from the add.

Built in battery 3s 1100
Light weight.
High resolution
HDMI input
Matt screen with sunshade
no blue screen if signal intermittent

1x7 monitor RC801
1x3s 1100mah battery
1x200mw Flysight TX5802 transmitter.
3 new style cloverleaf antenna.
1 dji mini iOSD.
2 stock antenna
1 shade hood
1 PSU Charger for monitor
RCA cable
1 permade cable to plug into phantom 2 circuit board.
1 LCD mounting bracket for the TX
2015-2-18
Use props
markus2015
lvl.4

Germany

I've also got a Black Pearl 7-Channel RC801 and I'm very pleased with it. All analog monitors won't get a blue screen when signal is lost (unlike digital ones).

I'm using an immersionRC transmitter instead of the TX5082. I guess they have similar output. The cloverleave antennas are better than the stock whip antennas. So, your package seems to be complete. The price also sounds like a good deal (when I convert that into Euro). I bought my gear seperatly.

BP RC801 - 250 EUR
Transmitter - 99 EUR
SpiroNET antennas - 40 EUR
Mounting braket - 9 EUR
iOSD - 60 EUR
---------------------------
458 EUR  ~ 519 USD

That premade cable you mentioned, is that a plug-n-play cable for connecting your iOSD and transmitter to the phantom?
2015-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules