ITS not indicating channel used....Need help pls
769 2 2017-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OZIROGUE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 111627 ft
Australia

Hey All, when i boot my DJI Go 4 app up and do my preflight i notced that in the Image Transmission Setting within the app is not indicating any of the transmission lines/levels/bars....No connected channel, no stable or unstable lines are indicated so it makes it difficult to check and see if there are any local inteferances prior to flight. The arcraft seems to respond ok but i'm concerned that i cant see what channel is in use, i have had some latency issues but i'm unable to change channels manualy.. I have re installed the app (Ver 4.0.1) and have updated the birds firmware.....any help with the above problem would be greatly appreciated....Cheers
2017-1-26
Use props
freelanderuk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 177720 ft
United Kingdom

What device are you using for the app, I am sure I read somewhere that someone was having the same problem on an ipad mini and changing the country settings to the USA on the ipad allowed them to alter the channels,
2017-1-27
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha,

In the HD sub set of the General Settings which you appear to have found, there are two selections Auto and Custom.  When you choose Custom, it will turn blue and open up the channels and Bitrate selections you also appear to know about.  The default is Auto so the Custom option is white and you would not be the first to think that the white color was the active option.  You want Custom to be blue to see the channels and bitrate.

Personally, I was confused by the colors at first.  So, just sayin.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules