Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf9336f42
lvl.1
Flight distance : 965187 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Any one thinking of buying any dji product
Thay take your money then there off! You  try contacting customer service its like talking to a brick wall! Actually you probably get more sense from a brick wall!
2017-1-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We are sorry if you had unpleasant experience, thanks for bringing this  to our attention and we are always working to improve our service.
Just to clarify, what's your e-mail address or phone number you used to contact us? we'd like to look into the case and try our best to help you.
2017-1-27
Use props
fansf9336f42
lvl.1
Flight distance : 965187 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

geoffreyhs41@gmail.com
2017-1-27
Use props
GregC1973
lvl.4
Flight distance : 389636 ft
Ireland

I agree with you very frustrating to deal with, placed my order 13-12-2016 it said 3 days, still waiting. Delivery date keeps changing
2017-1-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I will try to have this looked into for you. Can you please verify if this is regarding CAS-220321-Q6X9M8? Since this RMA was primarily handled by a dealer, I want to ensure we're on the same page. From what I can tell in the last correspondence received by the Europe Support team, you had refused an their offer to provide you an extra battery for the inconvenience you received in your last repair service.
2017-1-31
Use props
fansd261030f
New

United States

I had the serious displeasure of dealing with their customer service today. I just ordered over $2300 worth of equipment yesterday and still not a single word from DJI on why the order hasn't been processed, when it's going to be shipped, when I can expect it? For a worldwide company of this size this is absolutely unacceptable. And the worst part is you can't even speak to a human being on the phone. HORRIBLE customer service, really beginning to regret investing so much in this company.
2017-1-31
Use props
Como Lake
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7481496 ft
Italy

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-1-31 10:08
I will try to have this looked into for you. Can you please verify if this is regarding CAS-220321-Q6X9M8? Since this RMA was primarily handled by a dealer, I want to ensure we're on the same page. From what I can tell in the last correspondence received by the Europe Support team, you had refused an their offer to provide you an extra battery for the inconvenience you received in your last repair service.

DearDji customer, please, do you can help me? Untill today I have erite a lot of email  without a just one reply whitout a sense of my request ... I just need how will can to use the insurance DJIREFRESH,  because live in Italy and nothing explain me to make    in case of crash...
2017-1-31
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

fansd261030f Posted at 2017-1-31 12:19
I had the serious displeasure of dealing with their customer service today. I just ordered over $2300 worth of equipment yesterday and still not a single word from DJI on why the order hasn't been processed, when it's going to be shipped, when I can expect it? For a worldwide company of this size this is absolutely unacceptable. And the worst part is you can't even speak to a human being on the phone. HORRIBLE customer service, really beginning to regret investing so much in this company.

If you just placed an order in the last day or so, then it can take a couple of days to process a payment depending on what you used. I've seen certain credit cards take some time to clear the fraud screening process. Just to clarify, were you in contact with the Online Sales team via the Store Chat or onlinesales@dji.com? If you provide your order number, I can see what I can find out on my end.
2017-2-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Como Lake Posted at 2017-1-31 23:41
DearDji customer, please, do you can help me? Untill today I have erite a lot of email  without a just one reply whitout a sense of my request  ... I just need how will can to use the insurance DJIREFRESH,  because live in Italy and nothing explain me to make    in case of crash...

Could you please provide your case number or RMA number for this repair?
2017-2-1
Use props
fansf6736e6e
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1899895 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I do agree with you, I've ordered a Mavic flymore package sun 22nd for 5/7 days dispatch, contacted today via live chat and the person on the other end was next to useless just came up with the same response.
They still have no idea off the dispatch date even tough last friday i was told it should be today.
Even though I've herd people say they got theirs when they have ordered after me. {:4_157:}
2017-2-1
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansf6736e6e Posted at 2017-2-1 10:13
I do agree with you, I've ordered a Mavic flymore package sun 22nd for 5/7 days dispatch, contacted today via live chat and the person on the other end was next to useless just came up with the same response.
They still have no idea off the dispatch date even tough last friday i was told it should be today.
Even though I've herd people say they got theirs when they have ordered after me.

I've replied to the same post you made in the other thread.
2017-2-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Como Lake Posted at 2017-1-31 23:41
DearDji customer, please, do you can help me? Untill today I have erite a lot of email  without a just one reply whitout a sense of my request  ... I just need how will can to use the insurance DJIREFRESH,  because live in Italy and nothing explain me to make    in case of crash...

Do you still need help? Maybe I misread what you were asking. Are you trying to use DJI Care for a current repair or just on how the process works?
2017-2-2
Use props
Ranze
lvl.2

United States

On Wednesday afternoon, Feb 1, 2017 I decided to commit and purchase an Osmo+ and some accessories. I signed up to get the student/educator discount prior so I wanted to take advantage of that. I thought I would be able to put everything (Osmo and Accessories) in one transaction but the coupon didn’t allow. So, I decided to use a credit card to purchase the Osmo+ and I used a completely different card to purchase my accessories. Upon making my Osmo+ Purchase, I got the confirmation and the status immediately went to authorized, order 0019015063382.

My problem came after making my second order and it’s been a headache ever since. Order 0015431286903 After placing my order, my account dashboard showed my 2nd order under “pending” and not “authorized” as my first one did, on top of that, a link showed up for me to click and pay for it (again). I checked my bank and it showed that DJI charged my card and is already withholding the funds, so I am not paying twice.

My problem continued when I reached out to the “customer service” chat on Feb 2nd 2017. After waiting 2-3 hours with 30-40 people in line ahead of me, my experience with over 20 “customer service” reps did absolutely nothing to help, resolve, or make things right with DJIs billing/shipping problem. The very first person I spoke with, I explained my situation and he tried to argue that I had too many transaction on one card. I explained I used 2 different cards. He then told me to email onlinesales@dji.com. Before being able to ask any more questions, he disconnects from our me and the system pushed me in the back of the line again.

I waited in efforts to ask for a phone number to reach someone in upper management or customer relations that can actually fix my problem. Every time I started to explain my experience and requested for someone in management, the representative would ignore my message and disconnect or disconnect without saying a word. The next few hours consisted of representative ignoring my inquiry, disconnecting from me and/or they say “There are no such support or phone number.” (So are the employees the ones running the business? There’s no management there? That’s too farfetched to believe.) I went on to email the onlinesales@dji.com explaining the situation and I have yet to hear from them. I also find it very odd that I received an auto response instructing, “if it’s an urgent matter, go to the chat customer service.” But when I go back to the chat I get deliberately disconnected or tell to email online sales. I’m CLEARLY being made to walk in circles because been 5-6 + hours of me in the chat and no one had offer to resolve, ask their supervisor for help, nor tried to do right by their wrong doings.

Frustrated, I went on Facebook and found the DJI Support Page and DJI pages and started posting my experience on there. The person running the support page took notice and asked for my order number and said he will check on it. The whole morning afternoon goes by and I hear nothing from an update or anything. Frustrated still I started reading comments, and saw that there were other people having the some similar difficulties with “customer service” and I decided to comment expressing my frustration. The person representing DJI Support comments on my comment telling me, “That is not true we have offered to assist.” BUT ACTUALLY, s/he hasn’t done anything! S/he told me s/he will look into it, and never bothered to follow up.

A few hours passed and I get an email, while I was out running errands, that irritated me even more! It was an email stating that I have an order STILL PENDING and is, pretty much, telling me to sign into my account so I can PAY FOR MY ORDER (AGAIN). I get home and post screen shots of this email and the bank statement showing I already made the payment and I question him/her on what did they (really) do to help me if I’m getting another statement to pay a for the same order, twice. I, honestly, don’t believe s/he looked into my order because the rep from before asked me for my order number (AGAIN), when I though this person has already been looking into my order/problem. S/he then tells me to PAY FOR IT AGAIN and DJI will refund the duplicate order. I explained I don’t trust him/her/DJI with all the things they put me through already and I want to get my refund first or just ship out my order. Yet s/he insisted me to PAYING (AGAIN). I said no.
Waiting on information on my refund, I felt it appropriate to request some sort of compensation for all the troubles the people of DJI made me go through on something that’s not my fault nor my problem. I simply requested maybe getting an expedited shipment or some credit/discount to make it right and to try and salvage this horrible first impression I had with DJI. But s/he states, ”Sorry, DJI normally doesn't issue compensation for sale delays or similar issues, according to my experience” and “I can't access the order system now, I think it's down, I'll try again later today. I suggest you pay the order anyway and we'll refund any extra payment.” So, now, we’re back to square one: I STILL don’t know what’s going on with my order nor does anyone want to offer any type of compensation for all the inconvenience.

Fed up with my experiences I had the last 2 days, I decided to cancel my first order and deal without doing business with DJI. In my honest opinion, the way your representatives interact and represents your company DIRECTLY REPRESENTS who you are as a business and what you represent and believe in! Through the experiences I read from others and, now, my own experiences, it’s clear that DJI DOES NOT CARE FOR THE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORTS THEM, THEIR CUSTOMERS. Their interest is making their money. They’re QUICK to take your money then make you wait a month, or more, to get their product. Or if some bad luck and something goes wrong with the product, DJI make you go through hoops and ladders to get someone to help you. From the last couple of days alone, it’s not hard to see what DJI represents. I made copies of ALL the chat/conversations I had with all the “customer service” I had so they can’t tell me I’m making it up but also so I can attempt to find someone in management to do something about this ill business model and for when I report this experience to the Business Bureau.

At the end, I just want to make sure that DJI refunds my money on both my orders. The person from the Facebook DJI Support page claims that it will be 2 weeks. I asked for an email to verify this on paper. But he too, with no surprise now has stopped messaging me, just like the rest of DJI “customer service” representative. So, I want it TO BE KNOWN that DJI CHARGED MY BANK, attempted to make me pay a second time, which I said no, had HAS YET TO REFUNDED ME ON BOTH ORDERS. I tried to work with them to make things right but ended as a disappointing experience with a disappointing company. I HOPE someone reads this and get enlightenment to those considering to buy from DJI. LET IT BE KNOW from what I read and experience ALL THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS PERTAINING TO DJI IS TRUE and buyers beware on what you may have to deal with down the road. DJIs’ “CUSTOMER SERVICE.”
2017-2-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Ranze Posted at 2017-2-2 23:27
On Wednesday afternoon, Feb 1, 2017 I decided to commit and purchase an Osmo+ and some accessories. I signed up to get the student/educator discount prior so I wanted to take advantage of that. I thought I would be able to put everything (Osmo and Accessories) in one transaction but the coupon didn’t allow. So, I decided to use a credit card to purchase the Osmo+ and I used a completely different card to purchase my accessories. Upon making my Osmo+ Purchase, I got the confirmation and the status immediately went to authorized, order 0019015063382.

My problem came after making my second order and it’s been a headache ever since. Order 0015431286903 After placing my order, my account dashboard showed my 2nd order under “pending” and not “authorized” as my first one did, on top of that, a link showed up for me to click and pay for it (again). I checked my bank and it showed that DJI charged my card and is already withholding the funds, so I am not paying twice.

I can understand how frustrating this must be, Ranze.
I'll bring this to the attention of our pre-sales team and escalate it for you.
2017-2-3
Use props
Ranze
lvl.2

United States

But wait..."they understand our frustration"...  yeah right.
2017-2-3
Use props
Ranze
lvl.2

United States

"Any one thinking of buying any dji product
Thay take your money then there off! You  try contacting customer service its like talking to a brick wall! Actually you probably get more sense from a brick wall!"
But wait..."they understand our frustration".....and offer no compensation for troubles that they cause....but they'll take your money in a milli second, but the moment you need customer service, you have to go through hoops and ladders just to even talk to someone, yet alone get someone to actually take action to get things to happen.
2017-2-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ranze Posted at 2017-2-3 17:12
"Any one thinking of buying any dji product
Thay take your money then there off! You  try contacting customer service its like talking to a brick wall! Actually you probably get more sense from a brick wall!"
But wait..."they understand our frustration".....and offer no compensation for troubles that they cause....but they'll take your money in a milli second, but the moment you need customer service, you have to go through hoops and ladders just to even talk to someone, yet alone get someone to actually take action to get things to happen.

Our support team are still working on it. I'll make sure they follow up with you and get it solved.
Thank you for your understanding.
2017-2-3
Use props
Kellimtai
New

Luxembourg

Hi folks
I do have a stability problem on my Mavic since this afternoon
I did the preflight check everything is OK
I start the engine everything OK
I fly off then happen the next it is unstable it turn with 20cm around the starting point and vibrate a lot.
I land it and restart everything and did the same again by fly off the same happened unstable and vibrate?
After putting my ear on the main cooler under the belly of the drone I feel it very hot and the ventilation start to turn on very fast.
Seams to be a overheating
But I hear also a click onbord?
Could it be possible that one of the engine contrôler be damaged?
If yes how could that be then 2 days ago it was flying very fine without problems
I fly till it get to 15 %batteries and made the return home itself without problems too.

Could someone tell me if he got the same problem and if yes does it exist a solution.

Oh I forget to tell I made also the rest of the Imu does not help
Also my last fly 2 days ago was in tripod mode and the batteries went down very past and get a 7 min recording of video.

Kind regards
2017-2-9
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Kellimtai Posted at 2017-2-9 13:12
Hi folks
I do have a stability problem on my Mavic since this afternoon
I did the preflight check everything is OK

Hi, the cooler in the bottom of Mavic is supposed to be hot after a flight.  It looks like your motor's issue or the propellers's issue.

First visually check your propellers, if you have spare sets, change them to the spare propellers and try again.

If you tried this and it's still unstable, you need to send it back, one of the motor might not be functioning properly. In this case, find online chat on www.dji.com/support and follow instructions to send it in.
2017-2-10
Use props
Kellimtai
New

Luxembourg

Hi thanks for info I try at first software update to see if there is a solution if not then I will Handel your proposition to send it back
Kind regards
2017-2-10
Use props
Como Lake
lvl.3
Italy

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-1 09:04
Could you please provide your case number or RMA number for this repair?

Hi and sorry my late reply! Thanks but  after 2 days , finale,  dji customer had reply to my request
2017-8-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Como Lake Posted at 2017-8-11 06:51
Hi and sorry my late reply! Thanks but  after 2 days , finale,  dji customer had reply to my request

Wow, it's been a long time. Please keep us posted if your need further assistance.
2017-8-11
Use props
Como Lake
lvl.3
Italy

Hi Mindy...
Please Case nr:CAS-1380531-D9K4D8

Whit this case I are under warranty coverage?   
The drone is buyed on Italia on line store and I live in Italy.
The concern is that on the site: REPAIR, show mw taht is not possible to open a case rma ( aircraft serial number not available to service) , meanwhile I know the Italy warranty is 2 years
2018-1-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Como Lake Posted at 2018-1-8 03:05
Hi Mindy...
Please Case nr:CAS-1380531-D9K4D8

Hi Como, I see our online chat support has helped to start a ticket, please send in at your earliest convenience when you get the shipping label, the repair team will make evaluation firstly to see if we will provide warranty service.
For Phantom 4 Pro, please check the picture below about the warranty period:
P4P.png
2018-1-8
Use props
Como Lake
lvl.3
Italy

Thanks for your prompt reply, but please what do mean the last chapter of DJI POLICYwarranty:" Your Other Rights
This policy provides you with extra and specific legal rights. You may have other rights according to the applicable laws of your state or jurisdiction. You may also have other rights under a written agreement with DJI. Nothing in this policy affects your statutory rights, including rights of consumers under laws or regulations governing the sale of consumer products that cannot be waived or limited by agreement.
*Warranty period may vary according to local laws and regulations."

I live on Italy , Europa,  and the warranty is for 2 years.
2018-1-8
Use props
Como Lake
lvl.3
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-8 03:20
Hi Como, I see our online chat support has helped to start a ticket, please send in at your earliest convenience when you get the shipping label, the repair team will make evaluation firstly to see if we will provide warranty service.
[view_image]

Thanks for your prompt reply, but please what do mean the last chapter of DJI POLICYwarranty:" Your Other Rights
This policy provides you with extra and specific legal rights. You may have other rights according to the applicable laws of your state or jurisdiction. You may also have other rights under a written agreement with DJI. Nothing in this policy affects your statutory rights, including rights of consumers under laws or regulations governing the sale of consumer products that cannot be waived or limited by agreement.
*Warranty period may vary according to local laws and regulations."

I live on Italy , Europa,  and the warranty is for 2 years.
2018-1-8
Use props
Como Lake
lvl.3
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-8 03:20
Hi Como, I see our online chat support has helped to start a ticket, please send in at your earliest convenience when you get the shipping label, the repair team will make evaluation firstly to see if we will provide warranty service.
[view_image]

Hey Mindy,  do you want a reply
my post or not?
EUROPE WARRANTY 2 YEARS? THE AFTER POLICY SERVICE  WHAT DO MEAN WITH THIS WORDS?

exclusion may not apply to you.
Your Other Rights
*Warranty period may vary according to local laws and regulations.
Product Categories

I tuoi altri diritti
Questo accordo ti dà diritti specifici. Potresti anche avere altri diritti, a seconda della giurisdizione del tuo paese. Potresti avere altri diritti tramite un accordo scritto con DJI. In nessun caso l'Accordo pregiudicherà i diritti legali dell'utente, compresi i diritti dei consumatori ai sensi delle norme e delle leggi in materia di vendita di beni di consumo, che non possono essere modificati o ignorati di comune accordo.
* Il periodo di garanzia può variare in base alle leggi e ai regolamenti locali.

2018-1-8
Use props
Como Lake
lvl.3
Italy

Ok, I have received a reply from the customer care NL.
They confirm me the time periods warranty for my case.
Thanks to ALL

2018-1-10
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Como Lake Posted at 2018-1-10 14:44
Ok, I have received a reply from the customer care NL.
They confirm me the time periods warranty for my case.
Thanks to ALL

You are welcome. If you still have any doubt, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for your patience and support.
2018-1-10
Use props
djiuser_elLho7T
lvl.1
Australia

DJI has after sale service department? Don't buy anything from them. It is a joke.
2018-1-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_elLho7T Posted at 2018-1-12 14:40
DJI has after sale service department? Don't buy anything from them. It is a joke.

We've replied your own thread here, please check it.
2018-1-12
Use props
Como Lake
lvl.3
Italy

Hi everybody, I have to thanks all the Dji staff. They give me all support possible, by email.
I apologize for this Post, and thanks again for DJI.  
2018-1-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Como Lake Posted at 2018-1-15 23:51
Hi everybody, I have to thanks all the Dji staff. They give me all support possible, by email.
I apologize for this Post, and thanks again for DJI.

Thank you for your kind comment, it is our great honor to support you, I will transfer your comment to the rest of our team to keep up the great works, happy flying.
2018-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules