Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 2 / warning message / landing gear issue
2209 13 2017-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GerryPacher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5821539 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Hi

I tried to take off my Inspire 2 and once the drone was about 2.4m in the air I got the following warning: "Obstacle Avoidance Disabled.:landing grear lowered. Forward Obstacle Avoidance Disabled." After this warning message it was not possible to raise the landing gear again.

Any ideas?

Best regards, Gerry
2017-1-27
Use props
bass_rock408
lvl.1
Flight distance : 228967 ft
United States

Yea this seems to be a common problem starting to happen. Got a hold of an engineer through the support lines. They said liable to be a firmware update and that dji is now aware of this issue.
2017-1-28
Use props
CptLuke
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2455282 ft
  • >>>
United States

bass_rock408 Posted at 2017-1-28 11:39
Yea this seems to be a common problem starting to happen. Got a hold of an engineer through the support lines. They said liable to be a firmware update and that dji is now aware of this issue.

do you guys have problem having work the Quickspin ?
I have enabled in the settings but not working at all
2017-1-28
Use props
CptLuke
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2455282 ft
  • >>>
United States

same problem here..
2017-1-28
Use props
GerryPacher
lvl.4
  • >>>
Switzerland

bass_rock408 Posted at 2017-1-28 11:39

Thank you basss_rock408. Hope the update arrives soon.
2017-1-28
Use props
GerryPacher
lvl.4
  • >>>
Switzerland

CptLuke Posted at 2017-1-28 11:58

Hi CptLuke, I have the same issue. It didn't work....
2017-1-28
Use props
Alastair
lvl.4
Flight distance : 96631 ft
United States

Inspire 2 - Deja vu all over again!
2017-1-29
Use props
Fortnight
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5403383 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had the same problem.  I could not get my gear to come down.  It would come down 2 inches then stop.  I had to hand catch the drone.
2017-1-30
Use props
fpvmac
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6870 ft
United States

Same issue here. I fly every other day and it has happened 3 times in the last month. It's very troubling...not knowing whether your drone will cooperate with you... The workarounds I've read on this forum work sometimes, but most of the time it just gets stuck.
2017-3-7
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fpvmac Posted at 2017-3-7 12:27
Same issue here. I fly every other day and it has happened 3 times in the last month. It's very troubling...not knowing whether your drone will cooperate with you... The workarounds I've read on this forum work sometimes, but most of the time it just gets stuck.

Just to clarify, is the aircraft updated to the latest firmware at this point? Is this right out of the box, or did this happen over time?
2017-3-7
Use props
MadFrenchie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 914711 ft
United States

CptLuke Posted at 2017-1-28 11:58

The quick spin feature will not work in standard two operator mode.  You have to enable something like spotlight pro and then the quick spin will start working.

I'm surprised they disabled the feature during two person operation,  I think this is where I would have used it most because the pilot is something sniping around to get his baring using the FPV camera, while the camera operator could be spinning in the opposite direction.

Also the landing gear issue has not been fixed in the new firmware, some people are still experiencing issues.
2017-3-8
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

DJI needs to fix this immediately!

2017-3-8
Use props
fpvmac
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6870 ft
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-7 14:09
Just to clarify, is the aircraft updated to the latest firmware at this point? Is this right out of the box, or did this happen over time?

Hi DJI-Jamie,

Thank you for your quick reply. I apologize. I did not realize there was a firmware update available last week. I am updating my Inspire 2 right now! Hopefully this fixes a couple of the issues I am having. I should always make sure my firmware is up-to-date before I start complaining {:4_177:}.

Thanks again!
2017-3-8
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fpvmac Posted at 2017-3-8 15:00
Hi DJI-Jamie,

Thank you for your quick reply. I apologize. I did not realize there was a firmware update available last week. I am updating my Inspire 2 right now! Hopefully this fixes a couple of the issues I am having. I should always make sure my firmware is up-to-date before I start complaining .

Please keep me posted.
2017-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules