DJI GS Pro
1064 2 2017-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rick A
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3566 ft
Canada

After being away for a few weeks, I took my Mavic out and tried DJI GS Pro using the 3D Mapping mode. I set the drone for 50 meters with a 40% overlap of photos and flight lines. Pretty cool to follow and watch the drone proceed to the start point and then proceed through the flight course. It went off without a hitch and returned to home with no problem. Just wondering how many others have tried this feature, what settings you are using, what elevations are you flying at, and for what purposes? Also, does it adjust for terrain? The test flight I did the other day was in a pretty flat field with mininal topography. It will be very valuable tool for me for some resource planning that I am doing and gives me software options to engage the drone into more industrial and commercial use. I'd be out today for some more trials but the wind is up and it is a little too breezy today.

2017-1-27
Use props
HWKIDD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22877 ft
United States

hope to get to play with this feature next week,   have any pointers,  do's and don'ts
2017-1-28
Use props
Rick A
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3566 ft
Canada

HWKIDD Posted at 2017-1-28 18:00
hope to get to play with this feature next week,   have any pointers,  do's and don'ts

Sorry for the delay in responding. Our weather has gotten too cold to fly the last few weeks and when it is not too cold, it has been too windy. Tried flying another course with 60% overlap but the winds made me too uncomfortable.
2017-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules