Ronin M Tilt Axis stuck?
1462 0 2017-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Reitsma56
New

Canada

Hi guys, I purchased a Ronin M on December 28th a month ago. I have used the gimbal about 3 times with plenty of experience using DJI gimbals in the past on various shoots. I went to set up my ronin m today for the 3rd time and noticed when I went to balance my Sony A7Sii on the gimbal, my tilt axis felt very restricted like it was fighting something to move. even without a battery in the ronin the tilt axis springs back in one position no matter how you try to position it making storing it in my pelican case difficult. I have only owned the Ronin M for exactly a month now and I truly love it except for the issue I started to experience, The issue I am experiencing makes the Ronin M unusable and I use the Ronin on Commercial shoots which is very troublesome for me at the moment. Im really not sure what to do at this point, I have tried resetting everything in the app, Motor kill, auto-ton, calibration and a system reset and nothing has worked. The gimbal has taken no physical damage what so ever and I am very concerned about this issue.
Please what should I do?

2017-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules