DJI doesn't care?
786 4 2017-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sirobone
lvl.1

United States

I have had this Osmo+ for a couple months now, and havent been able to use it because of the glaring issues that seems to be a after thought with DJI. Noise, camera just turning one way ot the other when i put into flahslight mode. Twtching violently one way or the other.  How slow it is to get set up. You cant do live feeds with it on a normall android phone. The fact that you nickle and dime for every tiny little thing. etc... Seeing how you guys are doing the people who just bought the P4 the last 10 months, and now the Osmo+... its completely obvious you do not care about customer service. Or the individuals who spend a lot of money on your products. Seems DJI is all about the cash grabs. Push a new product that usually isnt ready, then make everyone deal with the fixes you should have had done before pushing your products out. Not sure who is working in your marketing and engeneering teams, but fire them, or re train them. They arent that good. And might want to get back to the basics of good, working products, and good service. I went with another drone company resently for my aircraft because of these issues, and how it seems you care less once you got peoples money. And now this other company is going to be making a hand held stablier for their modular cameras. So i am now stuck selling my brand new Osmo+ to try and recoupe some money from this HORRIBLE purchase, so i can go another route. Huge waist of time/money. I dont want to be the negative one, but its clear you dont care. So it's time to move on. Thanks for the bad taste you left in my mouth...

Joe-
Another Unhappy Customer Moving on

2017-1-28
Use props
MrWhite
lvl.1
Flight distance : 272 ft
United States

Apparently they have become too successful as their customer service is horrible. Failure is however, just around the corner as many of their distributors have dropped them.
2017-1-28
Use props
Magus
lvl.2
Latvia

I cann't use my Osmo mobile, because it doesn't work with my phone LG G5  - no 4k video . Also unhappy.
2017-1-28
Use props
Nigelbrinkmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

Magus Posted at 2017-1-28 14:37
I cann't use my Osmo mobile, because it doesn't work with my phone LG G5  - no 4k video . Also unhappy.

Hi, you may need to upgrade your device, also this should have been posted in the Osmo Mobile thread
2017-1-28
Use props
Magus
lvl.2
Latvia

updated today, but still no 4k video.   Sad.
2017-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules