Original SD Card Won't Eject
1355 4 2015-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wtaylor
lvl.1

United States

I just got my Inspire 1 from B&H and I can't get the SD card to eject from the camera.  I've tried pushing it in and tried getting my fingers on the card but can't do either.  It doesn't just "pop" out like I would expect it should.  Information I'm missing?
2015-2-18
Use props
rodger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

It is a little tricky I had the same issue with mine. You have to hit it just right. Try using just your fingernail and a very slight down pressure while pushing it in. It will come.
2015-2-18
Use props
method007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 110449 ft
  • >>>
United States

Above poster is right, you have to push the card in deeper than you would expect.
2015-2-18
Use props
wtaylor
lvl.1

United States

I can barely see any of the card where the bottom cups "down" on it that I can barely fit a nail on it (not using nail to pull but just a reference).  Is this normal or too much?  I can send a picture to show if someone can confirm this.  I've been talking to BH and they are trying to see if they can get me just a replacement camera and DJI says I can do an RMA but both will be 3+ weeks and I've been waiting already.  But, I don't want a "broken" camera either.
2015-2-18
Use props
wtaylor
lvl.1

United States

I have tried pressing every way and it won't release... this is crazy when you get a new device and it is "broken."  The camera works and I have a "QC Passed" card but it really isn't passed.  I think it was tested but they never ejected the card and they broke it on insertion.  
2015-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules